Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COKE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.74%, higher than about 99.35% stocks in our dividend set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -31.56 -- higher than merely 3.3% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COKE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SLQT, GTY, AMSF, IVR and NEU.
COKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COKE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.53%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's dividend yield of 0.39% is in the bottom 3.77%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -83.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 1.28% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 1.28% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, COKE has a beta lower than 89.15% of them.
COKE Dividend Chart
COKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COKE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on COKE dividends?Want to do more research on Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc Common Stock (COKE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) - Dividend Investor
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha