Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, COKE's comes in at -36.25 -- better than 4.03% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with COKE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TMO, FANH, AVAL, DKNG and PNBK.
COKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COKE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 91.76%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, COKE offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -91.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 0% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 0% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for COKE than it is for just 11.9% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
COKE Dividend Chart
COKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COKE Dividends vs. Peers
COKE's dividend yield currently ranks #12 of 57 vs. its peers in the Beverages category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on COKE dividends?Want to do more research on Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc Common Stock (COKE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) - Dividend Investor
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha