Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering COKE.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
COKE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of COKE is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of COKE is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of COKE is greater than practically none of Candy & Soda stocks.
- COKE has a higher average analyst price target than 91.67% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- COKE has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding COKE using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.