Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- CPA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CPA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CPA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Copa Holdings SA is higher than 92.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Copa Holdings SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPA's revenue has grown -68.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLOW, CRS, RVI, PVAC, and TALO.
- Visit CPA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to copa.gcs-web.com.
CPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.00||52-week high||$94.91|
|Prev. close||$75.74||52-week low||$40.15|
|Day high||$77.23||Avg. volume||446,704|
|50-day MA||$81.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.95||Market Cap||3.26B|
Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) Company Bio
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 74 destinations in 30 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Panama City, Panama.
CPA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Copa Holdings SA. To summarize, we found that Copa Holdings SA ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Copa Holdings SA ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.98 years, is -0.34% -- higher than just 3.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Copa Holdings SA's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Copa Holdings SA experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 22.44% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPA Latest Social Stream
View Full CPA Social Stream
Latest CPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Copa Holdings SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPA as an investment opportunity.
Copa Holdings (CPA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Copa Holdings' (CPA) April traffic plunges 67% from the 2019 levels due to coronavirus-led depressed air-travel demand.
Azul's (AZUL) Q1 results suffer coronavirus woes. Another Brazilian carrier GOL Linhas' (GOL) April traffic figures decline from the March levels as the second COVID-19 wave grips the nation.
Copa Holdings (CPA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.89% and -1.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA), today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021 (1Q21). The terms "Copa Holdings" and "the Company" refer to the consolidated entity. The following financial information, unless otherwise indicated, is presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). See the accompanying reconciliation of non-IFRS financial information to IFRS financial information included in the financial tables section of this earnings release. Unless otherwise stated, all comparisons with prior periods refer to the first quarter of 2021 (1Q21).
CPA Price Returns