Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA): Price and Financial Metrics
CPA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Copa Holdings SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CPA has reported earnings growth of -199.63%, putting it ahead of only 7.21% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPA is more volatile than only 13.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Copa Holdings SA are LILA, BHF, TCP, NLSN, and AXL.
- CPA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Copa Holdings SA's official web site, go to copa.gcs-web.com.
CPA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.53||52-week high||$116.88|
|Prev. close||$107.26||52-week low||$77.57|
|Day high||$103.56||Avg. volume||319,752|
|50-day MA||$104.74||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$101.18||Market Cap||4.24B|
Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) Company Bio
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 74 destinations in 30 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Panama City, Panama.