Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA): Price and Financial Metrics
CPA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Copa Holdings SA is higher than just 16.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Copa Holdings SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPA comes in at 14.41% -- higher than that of 87.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Copa Holdings SA, a group of peers worth examining would be DXC, TUSK, KEX, IMTE, and RFP.
- Visit CPA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to copa.gcs-web.com.
CPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.29||52-week high||$94.91|
|Prev. close||$89.53||52-week low||$24.00|
|Day high||$90.16||Avg. volume||548,237|
|50-day MA||$80.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.32||Market Cap||3.77B|
Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) Company Bio
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 74 destinations in 30 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Panama City, Panama.
CPA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CPA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Copa Holdings SA ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 366% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CPA, they are:
- In the past 3.94 years, Copa Holdings SA has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.23%; that's higher than 61.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Copa Holdings SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPA Latest Social Stream
View Full CPA Social Stream
Latest CPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Copa Holdings SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPA as an investment opportunity.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to Copa Holdings Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. Thank you, Celine, and welcome everyone to our fourth quarter earnings call. Joining us today are Pedro Heilbron, CEO of Copa Holdings and Jose Montero, our CFO.
Copa Holdings SA (CPA) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Raul Pascual - Director, IR Pedro Heilbron - CEO & Director Jose Montero - CFO Conference Call Participants Hunter Keay - Wolfe Research Helane Becker - Cowen and Company Diego Gaxiola - Crédit Suisse...
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Southwest Airlines Company, Spirit Airlines Inc, SkyWest Inc, Copa Holdings SA. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
Diminished passenger revenues mar the Q4 results of SkyWest (SKYW), Copa Holdings (CPA) Spirit Airlines (SAVE).
Copa Holdings' (CPA) fourth-quarter 2020 results are significantly hurt by 77.6% decline in passenger revenues, thanks to the coronavirus outbreak.
CPA Price Returns
Continue Researching CPAWant to do more research on Copa Holdings SA's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!