Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CPA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 28.49%.
- As for free cash flow, CPA has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 73.47% US-listed dividend payers.
- CPA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about just 8.19% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CPA's price: FSB, HRL, UTX, FMNB and LITE.
CPA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Copa Holdings SA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 15.18% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Copa Holdings SA are:
- Copa Holdings SA's dividend growth rate is greater than 6.65% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Copa Holdings SA than it is for 4.61% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Copa Holdings SA has an equity discount rate lower than 5.07% of them.
CPA Dividend Chart
CPA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|