Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CPA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 28.49%.
- As for free cash flow, CPA has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 73.47% US-listed dividend payers.
- CPA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about just 8.19% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CPA's price: FSB, HRL, UTX, FMNB and LITE.
CPA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Copa Holdings SA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 43.99% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Copa Holdings SA's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Copa Holdings SA than it is for 4.11% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CPA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.85% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Copa Holdings SA has an equity discount rate lower than 5.02% of them.
CPA Dividend Chart
CPA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|