Copa Holdings SA (CPA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CPA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CPA is less than 7.16% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CPA is higher than 97.45% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- CPA has a greater average analyst price target than 82.07% of all US stocks.
- CPA has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 65.48% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Copa Holdings SA's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Copa Holdings SA's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- CPA has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding CPA using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.