Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CPG): Price and Financial Metrics
CPG Stock Summary
- CPG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.26 -- higher than only 2.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Crescent Point Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CPG has reported earnings growth of -454.15%, putting it ahead of merely 3.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crescent Point Energy Corp are TPRE, MD, NWN, SXC, and NM.
- Visit CPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crescentpointenergy.com.
CPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$4.84|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||1,807,083|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||2.27B|
Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CPG) Company Bio
Crescent Point Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Calgary, Canada.