Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG): Price and Financial Metrics
CPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||5,257,243|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||3.60B|
CPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPG POWR Grades
- CPG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CPG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CPG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CPG is currently 1.64, higher than just 7.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPG comes in at 24.8% -- higher than that of 92.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP are HTLD, CNNE, SSL, SGU, and BKKT.
- CPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.crescentpointenergy.com.
CPG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CPG, see our CPG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.06||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG) Company Bio
Crescent Point Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPG Social Stream
Latest CPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPG as an investment opportunity.
Crescent Point Announces 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders Results
Crescent Point Energy Corp. ("Crescent Point" or the "Company") (TSX: CPG) (NYSE: CPG) held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders ("the meeting") on May 18, 2023.
Fires Rage in Canada’s Main Energy Hub, Threatening Region’s Oil Production
(Bloomberg) -- Shifting fires across Canada’s main energy-producing province are prompting drillers to throttle back production once again — more than a week after the blazes began — and officials are warning of worsening conditions ahead.Most Read from BloombergHere’s How Much Wealth You Need to Join the Richest 1% GloballyA 32-Year-Old Nears Billionaire Status by Using AI to Broker Japan MergersDebt-Limit Talks to Intensify as Biden Set to Depart for JapanGoldman Banker Wins Promotion, Then Le
Shifting Fires in Canada’s Energy Province Hamper Output Again
(Bloomberg) -- Shifting fires across Canada’s main energy-producing province are prompting drillers to throttle back production once again, more than a week after the spate of blazes began, and officials have warned of worsening conditions in the days ahead.Most Read from BloombergA 32-Year-Old Nears Billionaire Status by Using AI to Broker Japan MergersGoogle Billionaire Sergey Brin Gifts $600 Million in Surging SharesUS 30-Year Yields Hit Highest Since Bank Turmoil: Markets WrapChicago’s Empty
Crescent Point Energy Provides Further Update on Alberta Wildfires
Crescent Point Energy Corp. ("Crescent Point" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE: CPG) advises that it has shut-in its Kaybob Duvernay production due to the ongoing Alberta wildfires. A portion of this production was recently reactivated in the prior week, however Crescent Point is temporarily shutting back-in the remainder of its 45,000 boe/d of production in the area as a precautionary measure due to changing wildfire conditions. No damage has been reported to the Company's assets.
CPG Stock Earnings: Crescent Point Beats Revenue Estimates
CPG stock earnings show Crescent Point meeting analyst estimates for earnings per share but beating on revenue.
CPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crescent Point Energy Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...