Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- CPG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CPG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.62% of US stocks).
CPG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.37, Crescent Point Energy Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Crescent Point Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crescent Point Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLD, IRCP, CNNE, RVI, and CNA.
- CPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crescent Point Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.crescentpointenergy.com.
CPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.09||52-week high||$4.86|
|Prev. close||$3.93||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||4,314,700|
|50-day MA||$3.54||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||2.38B|
Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG) Company Bio
Crescent Point Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPG Social Stream
Latest CPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crescent Point Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPG as an investment opportunity.
Crescent Point Energy (CPG) closed at $3.78 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.34% move from the prior day.
Crescent Point (CPG) expects production in 2022 to be 131,000-135,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day, with development capex of $825-$900 million.
Energy stocks like Crescent Point Energy Corp. (TSX:CPG)(NYSE:CPG) are worth adding to your TFSA as the summer winds down. The post 3 Top Energy Stocks to Add to Your TFSA appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Crescent Point Energy (TSX:CPG)(NYSE:CPG) stock is up, as it raises its 2022 dividend and free cash flow forecast. The post Why Crescent Point Energy (TSX:CPG) Stock Is up 16%! appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Shares of Crescent Point Energy (NYSE: CPG) soared on Sept. 13, closing the day up 14.4% after the oil stock unexpectedly announced a big dividend raise. Crescent Point announced a quarterly dividend increase of $0.03 Canadian per share, equaling an annual dividend of CA$0.12 a share. Over the past year, Crescent Point's cash flows grew substantially, driven partly by the acquisition of Kaybob Duvernay in April and the disposal of noncore assets in Saskatchewan.
CPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crescent Point Energy Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch