Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CPG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.01% of US stocks).
CPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Crescent Point Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPG's revenue has grown -53.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.22% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPG is more volatile than 91.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crescent Point Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TAC, APLE, NEXA, SM, and EQT.
- Visit CPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crescentpointenergy.com.
CPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.67||52-week high||$4.86|
|Prev. close||$4.61||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||4,835,213|
|50-day MA||$4.11||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||2.72B|
Crescent Point Energy Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CPG) Company Bio
Crescent Point Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
CPG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Crescent Point Energy Corp. To summarize, we found that Crescent Point Energy Corp ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Crescent Point Energy Corp, consider:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Crescent Point Energy Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Crescent Point Energy Corp experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 80.08% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPG Social Stream
Latest CPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crescent Point Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPG as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Crescent Point Energy Corp. ( TSE:CPG ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Crescent Point Closes Agreement to Dispose of Remaining Non-Core Southeast Saskatchewan Conventional Assets
Crescent Point Energy Corp. ("Crescent Point" or the "Company") (TSX: CPG) and (NYSE: CPG) has completed the disposition of its remaining non-core southeast Saskatchewan conventional assets ("Assets"), which were previously identified as disposition candidates, for cash proceeds of $93 million ("Transaction"). As a result of the Transaction, Crescent Point also reduced asset retirement obligations ("ARO") by approximately $220 million, or nearly 25 percent of its ARO balance as at March 31, 2021
Crescent Point (CPG) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Photo by GlobalStock/E+ via Getty Images Crescent Point Energy (CPG) made a nice acquisition of some properties from Shell (RDS.B) (RDS.A). Now it is time for management to demonstrate the benefits of this acquisition by referencing specific accomplishments to the newly acquired properties. The stock made a nice jump on...
Crescent Point Energy Corp. ("Crescent Point" or the "Company") (TSX: CPG) (NYSE: CPG) held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("the meeting") on May 20, 2021.
CPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crescent Point Energy Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch