Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CPG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.45% of US stocks).
CPG Stock Summary
- CPG's current price/earnings ratio is 2.38, which is higher than just 3.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHC, CNNE, HTLD, GL, and CNA.
- Visit CPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crescentpointenergy.com.
CPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.16||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$6.18||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||11,263,486|
|50-day MA||$7.19||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$7.10||Market Cap||3.46B|
Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG) Company Bio
Crescent Point Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPG Social Stream
Latest CPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPG as an investment opportunity.
Savvy investors should play contrarian and take a close look at these seven growth stocks to buy before the bull market returns.
While these market ideas present significant risks, certain under-$10 sleeper stocks to buy can add pop to your portfolio.
If you are looking to add exposure to oil and gas stocks, tread carefully. And consider the strongest, most-diversified names.
While stocks priced at less than $10 don't carry the cache of blue-chip stocks, the returns that they offer can be enticing.
In the latest trading session, Crescent Point Energy (CPG) closed at $6.90, marking a -1.43% move from the previous day.
CPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crescent Point Energy Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch