Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CPG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.6% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPG has less fluctuation in its price than 2.68% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COR, PNW, JKHY, PJT and EVI.
CPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CPG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 89.28% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Crescent Point Energy Corp are:
- In terms of opportunity, CPG's provides a return of -89.28% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 5.8% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CPG than it is for 6.67% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Crescent Point Energy Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 1.58% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CPG Dividend Chart
CPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crescent Point Energy Corp and its dividends:
Crescent Point Energy Corp Common Stock (CPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) - Dividend Investor
Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha