Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CPG.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- CPG has a greater average analyst price target than 2.26% of all US stocks.
- Crescent Point Energy Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 8.6% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CPG has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 14.85% of all US stocks.
- Crescent Point Energy Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 83.83% of all US stocks.
- Crescent Point Energy Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 22.54% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- Crescent Point Energy Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 27.27% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CPG is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Petroleum and Natural Gas industry, OII, VET and PDS are the three stocks most similar to Crescent Point Energy Corp regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for CPG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.