Carlisle Companies Inc (CSL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CSL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CSL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- CSL has a higher average analyst price target than 96.39% of Basic Materials stocks.
- CSL has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 90.91% of Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CSL is less than 84.59% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CSL is higher than 77.78% of Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- CSL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 43.37% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Carlisle Companies Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Rubber and Plastic Products industry with the ratings most similar to Carlisle Companies Inc are ENTG, NPO and RAVN.
Make investment decisions regarding CSL using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.