CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTR POWR Grades
- CSTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- CSTR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CSTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CSTR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.8 for CAPSTAR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 87.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.25%, CAPSTAR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 81.9% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CAPSTAR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at -12.44%, a number that bests merely 12.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAPSTAR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MPB, FMNB, DWSN, EFSC, and SFNC.
- Visit CSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capstarbank.com.
CSTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CSTR's price/earnings ratio is 16.84% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 79 months, CSTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTR.
CSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.74%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 82.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.55%.
The table below shows CSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.99% of graded US stocks.
- CSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNCB, OFG, and MOFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSTR.
The table below shows CSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CSTR, see our CSTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
CSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.84||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$14.83||52-week low||$13.64|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||71,498|
|50-day MA||$16.54||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$18.37||Market Cap||319.92M|
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR) Company Bio
Capstar Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company for CapStar Bank which offers commercial banking products and services in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTR Social Stream
Latest CSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPSTAR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTR as an investment opportunity.
CapStar Issues Updated Financial Figures
Reiterates Strong Capital, Liquidity, and Asset Quality PositionNASHVILLE, Tenn., March 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), a bank holding company with $3.1 billion in total assets, today reported updated unaudited financial figures and reiterated its strong financial position and well-diversified business mix in the wake of recent industry developments. “While the events of the past week are unfortunate, the impacted institutions operated very unique bu
CapStar Financial Holdings Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
CapStar Financial Holdings ( NASDAQ:CSTR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$118.2m (down 13...
With 46% ownership, CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
If you want to know who really controls CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSTR ), then you'll have to look at...
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. to Participate in the Janney West Coast Bank CEO Forum
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (“CapStar”, the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CSTR) today announced that Timothy K. Schools, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Janney West Coast Bank CEO Forum on February 1-3, 2023. A copy of the investor presentation to be used will be available prior to the event on the Events and Presentations page in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.capstarbank.com. ABOUT CAP
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 20, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to CapStar Financial Holdings Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Hosting the call today from CapStar are Tim Schools, President and Chief Executive Officer; Mike Fowler, Chief Financial Officer; Chris Tietz, Chief Credit Policy Officer, Executive […]
CSTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSTRWant to do more research on CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...