CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- CSTR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.13% of US stocks).
CSTR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSTR is currently 4.07, higher than only 12.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CSTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMCF, SYBT, CATY, AMNB, and EFSC.
- CSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.capstarbank.com.
CSTR Valuation Summary
- CSTR's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 60 months, CSTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- CSTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTR.
CSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.99% of graded US stocks.
- CSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNCB, OFG, and MOFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSTR.
The table below shows CSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$22.74|
|Prev. close||$20.32||52-week low||$18.92|
|Day high||$20.47||Avg. volume||49,466|
|50-day MA||$20.25||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$21.12||Market Cap||443.31M|
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR) Company Bio
Capstar Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company for CapStar Bank which offers commercial banking products and services in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTR Social Stream
Latest CSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CapStar Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTR as an investment opportunity.
Fowler stepped down to treasurer of the bank in Sept. 2020, less than five months after being named CFO, to care for his wife during an 18-month battle with cancer.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (“CapStar”) (NASDAQ:CSTR) announced today the following appointments to its executive management team. Michael J. Fowler resumed his role as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer effective February 11, 2022, after stepping down to Treasurer in the Fall of 2020 to provide care for his spouse during her 18-month battle with cancer. Mr. Fowler has more than 40 years of banking and finance experience hav
CapStar Financial (NASDAQ:CSTR) had declare $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable Feb. 23; for shareholders of record Feb. 9; ex-div Feb.
Here's What CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CSTR) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Every investor in CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSTR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
No summary available.
CSTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSTRWant to do more research on CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch