CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTR POWR Grades
- CSTR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- CSTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CSTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CSTR Stock Summary
- CSTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 194.55%, CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CapStar Financial Holdings Inc comes in at 45.98%, a number that bests 88.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HMNF, FBK, FMNB, COFS, and AMNB.
- Visit CSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capstarbank.com.
CSTR Valuation Summary
- CSTR's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 58 months, CSTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $8.2.
- CSTR's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.2 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTR.
CSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.06||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$21.77||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$22.28||Avg. volume||71,098|
|50-day MA||$20.13||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$15.15||Market Cap||487.42M|
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR) Company Bio
Capstar Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company for CapStar Bank which offers commercial banking products and services in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
CSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTR Social Stream
Latest CSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CapStar Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTR as an investment opportunity.
CapStar Financial (CSTR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Heather Anderson Mortgage Loan Officer, CapStar Bank NASHVILLE, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Bank, a subsidiary of CapStar Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: CSTR), announces the hiring of Heather Anderson as Mortgage Loan Officer with a concentration in the Nashville market. Heather brings a broad residential lending background and has been recognized as a top mortgage producer in the Middle Tennessee region since 2002. “CapStar has assembled one of the state’s top mortgage banking teams
Capstar Financial (CSTR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CapStar Names Christopher G. Tietz Chief Credit Policy Officer and Executive Vice President of Specialty Banking; Kevin L. Lambert Chief Credit Officer
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Bank, a subsidiary of CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), today named Christopher G. Tietz Chief Credit Policy Officer and Executive Vice President of Specialty Banking. In this new role, Mr. Tietz will continue to oversee the Company’s credit policy administration, portfolio monitoring, loan review, and portfolio reporting while adding strategic planning and P/L responsibility for the Company’s Commercial Real Estate, Mortgage, Tri-Net, Government Guaranteed Lending, Valley Title, and Southland Finance businesses. Simultaneously, Kevin L. Lambert has been hired to serve as Chief Credit Officer overseeing the Company’s credit underwriting and portfolio management. Mr. Tietz and Mr. Lambert will each report to Timo...
Capstar Financial (CSTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.64% and -1.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CSTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSTRWant to do more research on CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch