CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTR POWR Grades
- CSTR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- CSTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CSTR Stock Summary
- CSTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.73% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSTR has reported earnings growth of 127.64%, putting it ahead of 83.71% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCBK, FMNB, CFFI, XELB, and EMCF.
- Visit CSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capstarbank.com.
CSTR Valuation Summary
- CSTR's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 60 months, CSTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- CSTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTR.
CSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.99% of graded US stocks.
- CSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNCB, OFG, and MOFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSTR.
The table below shows CSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.44||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$20.92||52-week low||$14.03|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||42,395|
|50-day MA||$21.16||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$21.06||Market Cap||475.26M|
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR) Company Bio
Capstar Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company for CapStar Bank which offers commercial banking products and services in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTR Social Stream
Latest CSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CapStar Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTR as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank Group (IBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.40% and 0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CapStar (CSTR) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Capstar Financial (CSTR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (“CapStar”) (NASDAQ: CSTR) announced today that it will issue its fourth quarter 2021 earnings release after the market closes on January 27, 2022. CapStar will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, January 28, 2022 to discuss its financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session. Conference Call and Webcast Information: Date: Frid
Capstar Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSTR) Stock analysts at Piper Sandler boosted their FY2022 earnings estimates for Capstar Financial in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, December 15th. Piper Sandler analyst S. Scouten now forecasts that the bank will post earnings of $1.78 per share for the year, up from their 
CSTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSTRWant to do more research on CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch