CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CSTR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CSTR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- CSTR has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 10.14% of all US stocks.
- CSTR has a higher average analyst price target than 18.5% of Financial Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CSTR is less than 72.17% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CSTR is higher than 36.4% of all US stocks.
- CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CSTR is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- CSTR has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is CSTR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!