Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DUK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DUK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DUK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DUK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DUK Stock Summary
- DUK has a higher market value than 97.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $79,229,552,468.
- Of note is the ratio of Duke Energy CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Duke Energy CORP's share price is greater than that of just 5.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duke Energy CORP are CNI, SO, GM, ENB, and D.
- DUK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Duke Energy CORP's official web site, go to www.duke-energy.com.
DUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.06||52-week high||$108.00|
|Prev. close||$103.00||52-week low||$77.58|
|Day high||$103.83||Avg. volume||3,328,027|
|50-day MA||$97.27||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$91.09||Market Cap||79.28B|
Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK) Company Bio
Duke Energy Corporation operates as an energy company in the United States and Latin America. The Company's Regulated Utilities segment conducts operations primarily through Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Progress, Duke Energy Florida, Duke Energy Indiana and Duke Energy Ohio. The Company's International Energy segment principally operates and manages power generation facilities and engages in sales and marketing of electric power, natural gas, and natural gas liquids outside the United States. The Company's Commercial Power builds, develops and operates wind and solar renewable generation and energy transmission projects throughout the continental United States. Duke Energy was established in 2012 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
DUK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DUK Latest Social Stream
View Full DUK Social Stream
Latest DUK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duke Energy CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DUK as an investment opportunity.
Duke Energy ([[DUK]] -0.8%) says the North Carolina Utilities Commission approved its proposed solar project in Buncombe County, the company's first that will be located on a retired county landfill.The approval allows construction to start, with the project expected to enter service by the end of this year.Duke Energy and Buncombe...
Xcel Energy's (XEL) planned investments and concentration on clean energy will further strengthen its existing operations.
Duke Energy teams with ITS to offer customized virtual reality training programs for energy company workers nationwide
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) today announced it is offering virtual reality training services branded "Virtual Crew" to energy companies and contractors nationwide.
North Carolina regulators recently approved Duke Energy's 5-megawatt (MW) solar project in Buncombe County – the company's first that will be located on a retired county landfill.
Utilities giant Duke Energy powered higher Monday after investors cheered impressive quarterly earnings and reports surfaced that an activist investor has a stake in the company. Here’s how to play the stock.
DUK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|