Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK): Price and Financial Metrics
DUK Stock Summary
- DUK has a market capitalization of $68,226,203,258 -- more than approximately 97.1% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Duke Energy CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DUK is more volatile than merely 4.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Duke Energy CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be D, CNI, UL, SO, and CB.
- Visit DUK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duke-energy.com.
DUK Stock Price Chart More Charts
DUK Price/Volume Stats
Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK) Company Bio
Duke Energy Corporation operates as an energy company in the United States and Latin America. The Company's Regulated Utilities segment conducts operations primarily through Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Progress, Duke Energy Florida, Duke Energy Indiana and Duke Energy Ohio. The Company's International Energy segment principally operates and manages power generation facilities and engages in sales and marketing of electric power, natural gas, and natural gas liquids outside the United States. The Company's Commercial Power builds, develops and operates wind and solar renewable generation and energy transmission projects throughout the continental United States. Duke Energy was established in 2012 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.