Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK): Price and Financial Metrics
DUK Stock Summary
- Duke Energy CORP's market capitalization of $66,449,698,382 is ahead of 96.61% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Duke Energy CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Duke Energy CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 4.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duke Energy CORP are SO, SCCO, CCI, AEP, and CNI.
- Visit DUK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.duke-energy.com.
DUK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.29||52-week high||$103.79|
|Prev. close||$90.18||52-week low||$62.13|
|Day high||$90.67||Avg. volume||2,674,593|
|50-day MA||$91.80||Dividend yield||4.28%|
|200-day MA||$86.95||Market Cap||66.45B|
Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK) Company Bio
Duke Energy Corporation operates as an energy company in the United States and Latin America. The Company's Regulated Utilities segment conducts operations primarily through Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Progress, Duke Energy Florida, Duke Energy Indiana and Duke Energy Ohio. The Company's International Energy segment principally operates and manages power generation facilities and engages in sales and marketing of electric power, natural gas, and natural gas liquids outside the United States. The Company's Commercial Power builds, develops and operates wind and solar renewable generation and energy transmission projects throughout the continental United States. Duke Energy was established in 2012 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.