Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC): Price and Financial Metrics
EC Stock Summary
- EC has a market capitalization of $38,588,017,967 -- more than approximately 94.55% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ecopetrol Sa is higher than just 0.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Ecopetrol Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34,156.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 100% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ecopetrol Sa are PKX, KT, CIB, IGLD, and SKM.
- EC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ecopetrol Sa's official web site, go to www.ecopetrol.com.co.
EC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EC Price/Volume Stats
Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC) Company Bio
Ecopetrol engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas primarily in Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Angola, and the United States Gulf Coast. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.