Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.06% of US stocks.
- EC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 160 days.
- EC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.21% of US stocks).
EC Stock Summary
- EC has a higher market value than 90.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,488,029,113.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EC is currently 0, higher than just 0.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Ecopetrol Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 929.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENIC, SKM, PKX, KT, and BSAC.
- EC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ecopetrol Sa's official web site, go to www.ecopetrol.com.co.
EC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.93||52-week high||$15.91|
|Prev. close||$14.83||52-week low||$11.37|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||755,667|
|50-day MA||$13.64||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$13.56||Market Cap||30.69B|
Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC) Company Bio
Ecopetrol engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas primarily in Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Angola, and the United States Gulf Coast. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EC Latest Social Stream
View Full EC Social Stream
Latest EC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ecopetrol Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EC as an investment opportunity.
TheStreet lowered shares of Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC) from a b- rating to a c rating in a research report released on Wednesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. A number of other research analysts have also recently weighed in on the company. JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut Ecopetrol from a neutral rating to an underweight rating and set a $16.50 
Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC), informs that the Sustainable Development Corporation of the Macarena Special Management Area CORMACARENA, through Resolution No. PS-GJ.220.127.116.11.2094 of 2021, imposed a fine of twenty monthly minimum wages to the Company due to the contamination of Caño Cacayal, caused by the discharge of wastewater from Station I of Campo Castilla. In the opinion of the authority, the discharge parameters allowed by environmental regulations might have been breached.
Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC) was downgraded by equities researchers at The Goldman Sachs Group from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. Other equities analysts also recently issued reports about the company. TheStreet upgraded Ecopetrol from a c rating to a b- rating 
Ecopetrol (EC) says that roughly 63% of the capital budget will be allocated for exploration and production activities.
The three-year plan will see between $12 billion and $15 billion pumped into the energy company between 2021 and 2023. The company''s net profit rebounded to 3.81 trillion pesos (around $975 million) in the third quarter of this year, the highest level in at least a decade, boosted by rising crude prices following dismal results in 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic.
EC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|