Ecopetrol S.A. ADR (EC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.54% of US stocks.
- EC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- EC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.46% of US stocks).
EC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ECOPETROL SA is higher than just 0.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ECOPETROL SA is higher than it is for about 94.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EC comes in at -54,004.39% -- higher than that of only 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KB, ITCB, SHG, KEP, and METX.
- EC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ECOPETROL SA's official web site, go to www.ecopetrol.com.co.
EC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.28||52-week high||$19.81|
|Prev. close||$9.28||52-week low||$8.59|
|Day high||$9.63||Avg. volume||1,536,261|
|50-day MA||$9.78||Dividend yield||15.73%|
|200-day MA||$12.85||Market Cap||19.08B|
Ecopetrol S.A. ADR (EC) Company Bio
Ecopetrol, formerly known as Empresa Colombiana de PetróleosS.A. (English: Colombian Petroleum Co.) is the largest and primary petroleum company in Colombia. As a result of its continuous growth, Ecopetrol forms part of the Fortune Global 500 and was ranked 346. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Ecopetrol was ranked as the 313th -largest public company in the world. It was ranked 303 in 2012 by CNN Money. The company belongs to the group of 25 largest petroleum companies in the world, and it is one of the four principal petroleum companies in Latin America. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EC Latest Social Stream
View Full EC Social Stream
Latest EC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ECOPETROL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EC as an investment opportunity.
Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC) reports that the rating agency Fitch Ratings maintained the company's credit rating at "BB+", with a stable outlook, and the Company's individual credit rating (Stand-Alone, excluding the Government's support) at "bbb".
Ecopetrol announces the creation of Ecopetrol US Trading LLC, a new subsidiary that will join its Business Group
Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC) has completed the formal process for establishing a new subsidiary, Ecopetrol US Trading LLC, domiciled in Delaware, USA. The main focus of the new subsidiary is the international marketing of refined, petrochemical and industrial products as well as crude oil and natural gas from the Ecopetrol Group and third parties. Ecopetrol S.A. indirectly owns 100% of the share capital of Ecopetrol US Trading LLC through its subsidiary Ecopetrol USA Inc.
In preparation of the midterm election and CPI report, I’ve taken a close look at the latest data on institutional buying pressure and each company’s fundamental health in Portfolio Grader on 99 blue chip stocks over the weekend.
BOGOTA (Reuters) -Colombian state oil company Ecopetrol on Tuesday reported its third-quarter net profit more than doubled to 9.51 trillion pesos ($1.90 billion), rising 150% from a year earlier, as production returned to levels not seen since before the coronavirus pandemic. "The operational and commercial performance, added to a favorable international crude oil price, allowed us to achieve better realization prices for our crude," Ecopetrol Chief Executive Felipe Bayon said in the filing. Ecopetrol's output was battered during the pandemic as global appetite for oil slumped.
Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC) announces that on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, after market close, it will release its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2022.
EC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|