Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- EC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.94% of US stocks).
EC Stock Summary
- Ecopetrol Sa's market capitalization of $27,034,226,759 is ahead of 90.43% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ecopetrol Sa is higher than just 0.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EC comes in at 1,048.2% -- higher than that of 99.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ecopetrol Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be ENIC, KT, SKM, BSAC, and CCU.
- Visit EC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ecopetrol.com.co.
EC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.15||52-week high||$14.47|
|Prev. close||$13.11||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$13.45||Avg. volume||1,106,349|
|50-day MA||$12.53||Dividend yield||6.08%|
|200-day MA||$12.06||Market Cap||27.03B|
Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC) Company Bio
Ecopetrol engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas primarily in Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Angola, and the United States Gulf Coast. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.
EC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EC Latest Social Stream
View Full EC Social Stream
Latest EC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ecopetrol Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EC as an investment opportunity.
Ecopetrol S.A. with ticker code (EC) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 18 and 12.5 and has a mean target at 14.6. Now with the previous closing price of 13.04 this indicates there is a potential upside of 12.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 12.38 and the 200 moving average now moves to 12.74. The market cap for the company is $27,390m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Ecopetrol S.A. operates as an integrated oil and gas company. The company operates through three segments: Exploration and Production; Transport and Logistics; and Refining, Petrochemical and Biofuels. It engages in the...
It''s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as ec has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days. The post Ecopetrol Sa (EC): Price Down $-0.13 (-0.97)% Over Past Day, Up $0.12 (0.95)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Ecopetrol S.A. found using ticker (EC) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 18.2 and 12.5 with a mean TP of 14.62. Now with the previous closing price of 11.7 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 25.0%. There is a 50 day moving average of 12.37 and the 200 day moving average is 12.69. The company has a market cap of $24,515m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Ecopetrol S.A. operates as an integrated oil and gas company. The company operates through three segments: Exploration and Production; Transport and Logistics; and Refining, Petrochemical and Biofuels. It engages in the exploration, ...
Ecopetrol (EC) says production, transport and refining operations all have been affected by protests in Colombia that have resulted in blockades of the country's main roads and isolated incidents against some infrastructure.Ecopetrol, producer of two-thirds of Colombia's oil and equivalents, says it has produced 651K boe/day so far in May,...
Ecopetrol (EC) has been able to maintain its normal output levels despite ongoing protests across the country, forcing producers to shut down wells due to obstructions and transport restrictions.
EC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|