Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
ENR Stock Summary
- ENR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 20,741.9 -- higher than 99.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energizer Holdings Inc is higher than 95.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.35 for Energizer Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energizer Holdings Inc are ADSW, CDOR, ELF, RYAM, and FSLR.
- Visit ENR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENR Price/Volume Stats
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.