Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
ENR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,961.91, Energizer Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.52% of US stocks.
- ENR's current price/earnings ratio is 85.33, which is higher than 91.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.52 for Energizer Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energizer Holdings Inc are JCOM, KAI, IPHS, CMCO, and INGN.
- ENR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energizer Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.10||52-week high||$53.84|
|Prev. close||$51.03||52-week low||$32.54|
|Day high||$51.69||Avg. volume||783,967|
|50-day MA||$49.86||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$43.98||Market Cap||3.55B|
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.