Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
ENR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENR is 8.67 -- better than 96.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.69 for Energizer Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENR is more volatile than only 8.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energizer Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPB, CPB, R, DAN, and OEC.
- Visit ENR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.80||52-week high||$53.19|
|Prev. close||$41.93||52-week low||$26.60|
|Day high||$42.44||Avg. volume||624,839|
|50-day MA||$45.18||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$44.60||Market Cap||2.86B|
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
ENR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Energizer Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Energizer Holdings Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENR, they are:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Energizer Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 84.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Energizer Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 82.01% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENR Latest Social Stream
View Full ENR Social Stream
Latest ENR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energizer Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENR as an investment opportunity.
Goldman Sachs drops Energizer (ENR) to a Neutral rating from Buy on concerns the demand tailwind will reverse beyond FY22. Additional commodity pressure and the company's costs to compete in the e-commerce channel are also cited as drags on profit. The firm assigns a price target of $46 to ENR....
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ENR) announced that Mark LaVigne, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Gorman, Chief Financial Officer, will host a fireside discussion at the 2021 Truist Securities Conference on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. The webcast can be accessed on Energizers website at energizerholdings.com under the Investors and Events and Presentations sections.
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Continues Its Investigation of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) on Behalf of Investors
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ENR #investors--The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Continues Its Investigation of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) on Behalf of Investors
It looks like Energizer Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ENR ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Ex-dividend means...
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) on Behalf of Investors
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ENR #investors--The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) on Behalf of Investors
ENR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENRWant to do more research on Energizer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!