Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
ENR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.77||52-week high||$37.89|
|Prev. close||$33.40||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$33.60||Avg. volume||589,809|
|50-day MA||$34.61||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$34.38||Market Cap||2.34B|
ENR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENR POWR Grades
- ENR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ENR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ENR Stock Summary
- ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.19% of US listed stocks.
- ENR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENR is more volatile than only 2.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC are IHRT, CNFR, THC, SATS, and TG.
- ENR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENR's EV/EBIT ratio is 337.97% lower, now standing at -37.6.
- Over the past 100 months, ENR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENR.
ENR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.22%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 776.41%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.34%.
The table below shows ENR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.5% of graded US stocks.
- ENR's asset turnover comes in at 0.587 -- ranking 26th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ABB, ULBI, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENR.
The table below shows ENR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
ENR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENR Latest Social Stream
View Full ENR Social Stream
Latest ENR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENR as an investment opportunity.
Energizer (ENR) gains from Project Momentum program, cost-saving actions and acquisitions. However, softness in its battery and auto care businesses is a woe.
Energizer (ENR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap market space, and all companies being added to the S&P SmallCap 600 are more repres
The first commercial production of graphite in North America could be just 12 months away, a moment that will transform global electric vehicle supply chains forever.
Energizer Holdings (ENR) benefits from its Project Momentum program, cost-saving actions and shareholder-friendly policies. Weakness in its battery and auto care businesses remains a concern.
ENR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|