Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ENR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ENR Stock Summary
- ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.86% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC is higher than 99.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ENR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC are SMG, GLP, UFAB, MUSA, and TAST.
- Visit ENR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENR's EV/EBIT ratio is 326.86% lower, now standing at -39.7.
- ENR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENR.
ENR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.17%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.56%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.45%.
The table below shows ENR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.5% of graded US stocks.
- ENR's asset turnover comes in at 0.587 -- ranking 26th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ABB, ULBI, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENR.
The table below shows ENR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.33||52-week high||$41.62|
|Prev. close||$34.86||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$34.77||Avg. volume||665,456|
|50-day MA||$29.21||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$29.80||Market Cap||2.45B|
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENR Latest Social Stream
View Full ENR Social Stream
Latest ENR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENR as an investment opportunity.
The board of Energizer Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ENR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.30 per share on the...
Robust performance across the Batteries & Lights segment and solid pricing actions boost Energizer's (ENR) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 sales results.
Energizer Holdings ( NYSE:ENR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.05b (flat on FY 2021). Net...
Energizer Holdings (NYSE:ENR) made a name for itself on long-lived batteries and drum-playing bunnies that just kept going and going. Can the stock do likewise? ENR is rallying today after releasing Fiscal Q4 earnings. The company posted earnings of $0.82 per share. That was quite sufficient to beat TipRanks' projections that called for $0.78 per share. It also exceeded last year's earnings per share of $0.79. Revenue proved a beat as well; it came in at $790.4 million for the quarter - sufficient to beat estimates by 2.16%. Lastly, it readily beat revenue from a year ago, which came in at $766 million. I'm bullish on Energizer Holdings.
Battery-maker Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 3.2% year-on-year to $790.40 million, beating the consensus of $774.92 million. The gross margin for the quarter contracted 40 basis points to 36.1%. Selling, general and administrative expenses fell 1.4% to $120.1 million. The company held $205.3 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022. Adjusted EBITDA of $146 million increased 7.4% Y/Y. Adjusted EPS of $0.82 beat the analyst consensus
ENR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|