Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENR POWR Grades
- ENR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- ENR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ENR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ENR Stock Summary
- ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.5% of US listed stocks.
- ENR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -152.7%; that's higher than merely 10.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNK, GLP, THC, QUAD, and QRTEA.
- Visit ENR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energizerholdings.com.
ENR Valuation Summary
- ENR's EV/EBIT ratio is -36.3; this is 332.69% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 94 months, ENR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENR.
ENR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.22%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 776.41%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.34%.
The table below shows ENR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.5% of graded US stocks.
- ENR's asset turnover comes in at 0.587 -- ranking 26th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ABB, ULBI, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENR.
The table below shows ENR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ENR, see our ENR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$48.64||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
ENR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.86||52-week high||$37.89|
|Prev. close||$33.63||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$33.89||Avg. volume||527,593|
|50-day MA||$35.25||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$31.41||Market Cap||2.42B|
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Company Bio
Energizer Holdings, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes household batteries, specialty batteries, and lighting products worldwide. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENR Latest Social Stream
View Full ENR Social Stream
Latest ENR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENR as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Energizer (ENR) Down 1.1% Since Last Earnings Report?
Energizer (ENR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Do These 3 Checks Before Buying Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ENR) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Energizer Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ENR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one...
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ENR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ENR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 6, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Chad and I will be your conference operator today. And at this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Energizer’s First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After the […]
Energizer (ENR) Q1 Earnings & Sales Miss Estimates, Down Y/Y
Energizer (ENR) posts soft first-quarter fiscal 2023 results. Organic sales fall 5.4% in the quarter under review, driven by weak volumes and category declines.
Midday movers: Catalent, Newmont, Dell Technologies and more
By Liz Moyer
ENR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENRWant to do more research on Energizer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...