Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering ENR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 163 days, ENR's average price target has gone down $3.39.
ENR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ENR as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of ENR is higher than 78.62% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ENR is higher than 81.23% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- ENR has a higher average analyst price target than 69.73% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ENR is less than 31.42% of Industrials stocks.
- ENR has a higher NA than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is ENR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!