Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 14.11% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ENR has less fluctuation in its price than 85.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for ENR has a compound average growth rate of 107.15%, which is higher than 94.59% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CMS, DPZ, CHE, ATHM and RKT.
ENR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Energizer Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 39.94% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Energizer Holdings Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Energizer Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 79.2% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -39.94%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 65.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ENR has a discount rate lower than 65.93% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, ENR's equity discount rate is less than 40.71% of those stocks.
ENR Dividend Chart
ENR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|