Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENR's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.25 years is -0.13% -- which is higher than about just 9.92% stocks we're looking at.
- ENR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than only 13.84% stocks in our set.
- ENR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 113.78% over the past 5.25 years -- higher than 92.95% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ENR's price: SCHN, DLPH, YPF, SLP and ATHM.
ENR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ENR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.1% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Energizer Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Energizer Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 72.69% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -6.1%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 63.45% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ENR has a discount rate lower than 63.45% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ENR than it is for 40.16% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
ENR Dividend Chart
ENR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|