Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ENR's growth rate has been 0.36% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ENR has less volatility in its price than 86.63% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for ENR has a compound average growth rate of 107.15%, which is higher than 94.56% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MIC, SAFE, AEP, ERIE and ES.
ENR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ENR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 172.97% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Energizer Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.43% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Energizer Holdings Inc's expected return of 172.97% is higher than 90.43% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ENR has a discount rate lower than 90.43% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Energizer Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 88.7% of them.
ENR Dividend Chart
ENR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|