Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FIS.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FIS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of FIS is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- FIS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 99.35% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of FIS is higher than 92.12% of all US stocks.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 83.49% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of FIS is greater than 65.9% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of FIS is less than 61.07% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is FIS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!