Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- GRC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GRC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.91% of US stocks).
GRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gorman Rupp Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gorman Rupp Co is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gorman Rupp Co's share price is greater than that of merely 1.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gorman Rupp Co are WTS, WVVI, FCN, ROCK, and RAVN.
- Visit GRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gormanrupp.com.
GRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.09% lower, now standing at 23.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, GRC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRC.
GRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.39%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.59%.
The table below shows GRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.25||52-week high||$37.37|
|Prev. close||$34.93||52-week low||$29.00|
|Day high||$35.64||Avg. volume||66,042|
|50-day MA||$35.17||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$33.87||Market Cap||920.98M|
Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC) Company Bio
Gorman-Rupp Company designs, manufactures, and sells pumps and pump systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Mansfield, Ohio.
GRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GRC Social Stream
Latest GRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gorman Rupp Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRC as an investment opportunity.
MANSFIELD, Ohio, July 23, 2021--The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) reports financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
MANSFIELD, Ohio, July 23, 2021--The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.155 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable September 10, 2021, to shareholders of record August 13, 2021. This will mark the 286th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by The Gorman-Rupp Company.
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving The Gorman-Rupp Company's (NYSE:GRC) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already know that Gorman-Rupp's (NYSE:GRC) stock increased by 4.5% over the past month. We wonder if...
Industrial Pump Specialist, Garry Grant, explains the difference between Gorman-Rupp wastewater pumps and the competitor pumps. Garry explains all the features and benefits of Gorman-Rupp pumps and shows why they are the better option when choosing a wastewater pump. Gorman-Rupp vs. Competitor Pump from Hydro Innovations on Vimeo .
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
GRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|