Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.16% of US stocks.
- GRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- GRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
GRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 299.69, Gorman Rupp Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.05% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Gorman Rupp Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gorman Rupp Co are EBF, TAYD, EIG, DORM, and LANC.
- GRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gorman Rupp Co's official web site, go to www.gormanrupp.com.
GRC Valuation Summary
- GRC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 52.94% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GRC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.4.
- GRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRC.
GRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 21.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.31%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.2%.
The table below shows GRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.38% of graded US stocks.
- GRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.898 -- ranking 28th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ETN, CMCO, and TAYD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRC.
The table below shows GRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.84||52-week high||$47.12|
|Prev. close||$41.99||52-week low||$30.35|
|Day high||$41.87||Avg. volume||35,940|
|50-day MA||$44.46||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$37.98||Market Cap||1.09B|
Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC) Company Bio
Gorman-Rupp Company designs, manufactures, and sells pumps and pump systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Mansfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GRC Social Stream
Latest GRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gorman Rupp Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRC as an investment opportunity.
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But across the board there are...
Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD bought a new stake in shares of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE:GRC) in the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm bought 6,592 shares of the industrial products companys stock, valued at approximately $227,000. A number of other institutional investors 
Shares of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE:GRC) rose 3.1% on Friday . The company traded as high as $45.93 and last traded at $45.93. Approximately 1,165 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 59,001 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.53. Separately, Sidoti downgraded Gorman-Rupp from a 
Squarepoint Ops LLC purchased a new position in shares of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE:GRC) during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm purchased 6,814 shares of the industrial products companys stock, valued at approximately $235,000. Several other hedge funds and other institutional 
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans decreased its holdings in The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE:GRC) by 11.6% in the second quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 68,443 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 8,960 shares during the quarter. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans holdings in Gorman-Rupp were worth $2,357,000 at the end of the most recent 
GRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|