Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GRC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 15.57%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GRC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 87.33% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GRC has less fluctuation in its price than 97.5% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GRC's price: FCAP, AAPL, NEM, TKC and SWCH.
GRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gorman Rupp Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 67.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gorman Rupp Co are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Gorman Rupp Co than it is for only 18.58% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- GRC's market cap of approximately $851 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 19.1% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Gorman Rupp Co has an equity discount rate lower than only 18.14% of them.
GRC Dividend Chart
GRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|