Gorman Rupp Co (GRC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Gorman Rupp Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GRC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of GRC is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Gorman Rupp Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Gorman Rupp Co's average analyst price target is greater than 83.94% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Gorman Rupp Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 79.12% of Machinery stocks.
- Gorman Rupp Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Gorman Rupp Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of GRC is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is GRC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!