World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering World Fuel Services Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
INT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- INT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 6.44% of all US stocks.
- INT has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 7.2% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- World Fuel Services Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 11.36% of Wholesale stocks.
- INT has a higher average analyst price target than 80.25% of Energy stocks.
- INT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- World Fuel Services Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of INT is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is INT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!