Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IR POWR Grades
- IR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.49% of US stocks).
IR Stock Summary
- IR has a market capitalization of $21,590,640,617 -- more than approximately 90.51% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INGERSOLL RAND INC is higher than 82.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.49%, INGERSOLL RAND INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGERSOLL RAND INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRU, LH, ATR, BKI, and WIT.
- IR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGERSOLL RAND INC's official web site, go to www.irco.com.
IR Valuation Summary
- IR's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 90% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 68 months, IR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 141.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IR.
IR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.25% of graded US stocks.
- IR's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 97th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ETN, and IEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IR.
The table below shows IR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.45||52-week high||$62.64|
|Prev. close||$52.73||52-week low||$39.28|
|Day high||$53.54||Avg. volume||2,778,103|
|50-day MA||$50.07||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$47.72||Market Cap||21.64B|
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR) Company Bio
Ingersoll Rand Inc., is a multinational company that provides flow creation and industrial products. The company was formed in February 2020 through the merger of the Industrial segment of Ingersoll-Rand Plc (now known as Trane Technologies) and Gardner Denver (Gardner Denver Holdings Inc). Its products are sold under more than 40 brands across all major global markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IR Latest Social Stream
View Full IR Social Stream
Latest IR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGERSOLL RAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IR as an investment opportunity.
Trane Technologies (TT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Instructure (INST) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
In this piece, we will take a look at the twelve biggest generator companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Generator Companies in the World. The importance of electricity in the modern day world cannot be understated. Life in the 21st century is built around electricity, and power generation […]
DAVIDSON, N.C., November 30, 2022--Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR), a global provider of mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions, announced that Jennifer Hartsock has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Ingersoll Rand Inc. ( NYSE:IR ). The company's stock saw a...
IR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|