Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR): Price and Financial Metrics
IR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.55||52-week high||$72.98|
|Prev. close||$71.38||52-week low||$50.75|
|Day high||$72.56||Avg. volume||2,437,939|
|50-day MA||$66.03||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$62.80||Market Cap||29.37B|
IR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IR POWR Grades
- IR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- IR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.73% of US stocks).
IR Stock Summary
- IR has a market capitalization of $29,242,533,546 -- more than approximately 92.06% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 38.16, INGERSOLL RAND INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IR is currently 25.41, higher than 83.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INGERSOLL RAND INC are EFX, APTV, LH, EXPD, and RYAAY.
- Visit IR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irco.com.
IR Valuation Summary
- IR's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 126.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.2 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IR.
IR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.25% of graded US stocks.
- IR's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 97th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ETN, and IEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IR.
The table below shows IR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR) Company Bio
Ingersoll Rand Inc., is a multinational company that provides flow creation and industrial products. The company was formed in February 2020 through the merger of the Industrial segment of Ingersoll-Rand Plc (now known as Trane Technologies) and Gardner Denver (Gardner Denver Holdings Inc). Its products are sold under more than 40 brands across all major global markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
IR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IR Latest Social Stream
View Full IR Social Stream
Latest IR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGERSOLL RAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IR as an investment opportunity.
Trane Technologies (TT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we will be looking at the 15 most expensive cities to heat a home in winter. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Most Expensive Cities To Heat A Home In Winter. The HVAC Industry: An Analysis Heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) systems help […]
DAVIDSON, N.C., November 29, 2023--Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR), a global provider of mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions, extends a reminder to investors, analysts, and other stakeholders to join its Investor and Analyst Day on Thursday, November 30, 2023.
Key Insights Ingersoll Rand's estimated fair value is US$83.06 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Ingersoll...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
IR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|