Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland) (IR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- IR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
IR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,725,162,897, Ingersoll Rand Inc has a greater market value than 88.67% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,531.32, Ingersoll Rand Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IR's revenue has grown 108.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingersoll Rand Inc are JKHY, KSU, TDY, ROAD, and ICLK.
- Visit IR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irco.com.
IR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.41||52-week high||$52.12|
|Prev. close||$49.21||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$49.67||Avg. volume||2,160,072|
|50-day MA||$49.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.20||Market Cap||20.73B|
Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland) (IR) Company Bio
Ingersoll-Rand plc designs, manufactures, sells, and services a portfolio of industrial and commercial products. It operates through Climate and Industrial segments. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Swords, Ireland.
IR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ingersoll Rand Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ingersoll Rand Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingersoll Rand Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.82 years comes in at 0.77%; that's greater than 86.71% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 67.89% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IR Latest Social Stream
View Full IR Social Stream
Latest IR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingersoll Rand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IR as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Ingersoll Rand
IR earnings call for the period ending April 30, 2021.
Ingersoll Rand, Inc. (IR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Chris Miorin - Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations Vicente Reynal - President & Chief Executive Officer Vik Kini - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Julian Mitchell - Barclays Mike Halloran...
MajorDrive Holdings IV, LLC -- Moody's assigns ratings to MajorDrive Holdings IV, LLC. (Club Car), with CFR at B3, first lien at B2, and senior unsecured notes at Caa2; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's assigns ratings to MajorDrive Holdings IV, LLC. (Club Car), with CFR at B3, first lien at B2, and senior unsecured notes at Caa2; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 30 Apr 2021New York, April 30, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service assigned ratings to MajorDrive Holdings IV, LLC., parent company of Club Car, LLC. These include a B3 corporate family rating (CFR) and a B3-PD probability of default rating. Moody's also assigned a B2 to the proposed $775 million first lien term loan, and a Caa2 rating to $450 million of senior unsecured notes.
Ingersoll (IR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.00% and 4.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IR Price Returns