Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IR POWR Grades
- IR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- IR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
IR Stock Summary
- INGERSOLL RAND INC's market capitalization of $22,284,766,926 is ahead of 90.74% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.85, INGERSOLL RAND INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20%, INGERSOLL RAND INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INGERSOLL RAND INC are LH, BKR, WTW, PWR, and HIG.
- IR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGERSOLL RAND INC's official web site, go to www.irco.com.
IR Valuation Summary
- IR's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 71 months, IR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IR.
IR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.25% of graded US stocks.
- IR's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 97th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ETN, and IEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IR.
The table below shows IR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IR, see our IR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
IR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.33||52-week high||$60.39|
|Prev. close||$56.70||52-week low||$39.28|
|Day high||$57.78||Avg. volume||2,447,225|
|50-day MA||$56.50||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$50.89||Market Cap||23.22B|
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR) Company Bio
Ingersoll Rand Inc., is a multinational company that provides flow creation and industrial products. The company was formed in February 2020 through the merger of the Industrial segment of Ingersoll-Rand Plc (now known as Trane Technologies) and Gardner Denver (Gardner Denver Holdings Inc). Its products are sold under more than 40 brands across all major global markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IR Latest Social Stream
View Full IR Social Stream
Latest IR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGERSOLL RAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IR as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA) Ties Up to Expand Reach of Its Service Suite
Mastercard (MA) takes the help of Lusis to extend its value-added services portfolio through a single connection point to a varied client base.
Ingersoll Rand's (NYSE:IR) investors will be pleased with their impressive 135% return over the last three years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Immersion Cooling Firm LiquidStack Secures Series B Funding to Build Manufacturing in U.S.
The company can reduce the carbon footprint, land and water use of bitcoin miners through its technology.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Nike, Salesforce, Zoetis, Archer-Daniels-Midland and Trane Technologies
Nike, Salesforce, Zoetis, Archer-Daniels-Midland and Trane Technologies are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Jacobs (J) Wins 5.5-Year FCS Deal in Atlanta, Boosts Backlog
Jacobs (J) to manage the ESPLOST Capital Improvement Program in Atlanta for Fulton County Schools.
IR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IRWant to do more research on Ingersoll-Rand plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ingersoll-Rand plc (IR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ingersoll-Rand plc (IR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ingersoll-Rand plc (IR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...