Ingersoll Rand Inc (IR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Ingersoll Rand Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- IR has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- IR has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 10.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of IR is higher than 85.69% of Industrials stocks.
- IR has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 24.06% of all US stocks.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 32.13% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- IR has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 62.83% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for IR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.