Kimball Electronics Inc (KE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering KE.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
KE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for KE as an investment opportunity.
- Kimball Electronics Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of KE is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KE has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 18.98% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Kimball Electronics Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 34.51% of Industrials stocks.
- Kimball Electronics Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KE has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- KE has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for KE? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.