Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMI POWR Grades
- KMI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- KMI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
KMI Stock Summary
- Kinder Morgan Inc's market capitalization of $39,521,226,587 is ahead of 93.09% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Kinder Morgan Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.37% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kinder Morgan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XEL, BCE, SRE, TRP, and ES.
- Visit KMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kindermorgan.com.
KMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, KMI's price/earnings ratio is 7.46% higher, now standing at 21.6.
- KMI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 129 months.
- Over the past 129 months, KMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 28.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMI.
KMI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1694.59%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1694.59%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 105.71%.
The table below shows KMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.23% of graded US stocks.
- KMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 51st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WMB, OGE, and YORW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMI.
The table below shows KMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$19.29|
|Prev. close||$17.37||52-week low||$13.75|
|Day high||$17.26||Avg. volume||17,011,338|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||6.22%|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||38.84B|
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Company Bio
Kinder Morgan operates as an energy infrastructure and energy company in North America. The company operates through Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals, Products Pipelines, Kinder Morgan Canada, and Other segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMI Latest Social Stream
View Full KMI Social Stream
Latest KMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kinder Morgan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMI as an investment opportunity.
Summit, NJ, based Investment company Brave Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S.
Investment company Columbus Macro, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, iShares Core U.S.
Kinder Morgan, Inc (KMI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 19, 2022 16:30 ET Company Participants Rich Kinder - Executive Chairman Steven Kean - Chief Executive Officer David Michels - Chief Financial Officer Dax Sanders - President, Products Pipelines John Schlosser - President, Terminals Kimberly Dang - President Thomas Martin...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 notable earnings reports to watch. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Notable Earnings Report to Watch. Stocks from the financial, consumer defensive, and industrials sectors, including Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) […]
The company noted that much of its increase in net income was nonrecurring because it was related to the winter storm in February.
KMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|