Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMI POWR Grades
- KMI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KMI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.46% of US stocks).
KMI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,493,318,631, KINDER MORGAN INC has a greater market value than 94.33% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KINDER MORGAN INC is higher than it is for about 93.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KMI is more volatile than just 3.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KINDER MORGAN INC are MPLX, WMB, SCCO, SPG, and HAL.
- KMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KINDER MORGAN INC's official web site, go to www.kindermorgan.com.
KMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, KMI's price/earnings ratio is 79.57% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- KMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMI.
KMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 140.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -4.63%.
The table below shows KMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.23% of graded US stocks.
- KMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 51st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WMB, OGE, and YORW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMI.
The table below shows KMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.15||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$19.12||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$19.36||Avg. volume||17,524,996|
|50-day MA||$17.79||Dividend yield||5.81%|
|200-day MA||$18.13||Market Cap||43.04B|
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Company Bio
Kinder Morgan operates as an energy infrastructure and energy company in North America. The company operates through Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals, Products Pipelines, Kinder Morgan Canada, and Other segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMI Latest Social Stream
View Full KMI Social Stream
Latest KMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINDER MORGAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMI as an investment opportunity.
Kinder Morgan (KMI) closed at $18.63 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.11% move from the prior day.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
With the broader market imposing significant turbulence, investors may want to consider these high-yield dividend stocks to buy.
Pembina Pipeline (PBA) -1.1% after saying late Friday it agreed to pay $102M to settle its liabilities for the Ruby Pipeline it jointly owns with Kinder Morgan (KMI), as the gas…
Fear has gripped the oil and gas markets, but you''ll want to consider buying, not selling, stocks right now.
KMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|