Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Price and Financial Metrics
KMI Stock Summary
- KMI has a market capitalization of $46,567,689,385 -- more than approximately 95.66% of US stocks.
- For KMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KMI is more volatile than only 1.81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kinder Morgan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRP, SPG, EXC, BCE, and AEP.
- KMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinder Morgan Inc's official web site, go to www.kindermorgan.com.
KMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMI Price/Volume Stats
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Company Bio
Kinder Morgan operates as an energy infrastructure and energy company in North America. The company operates through Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals, Products Pipelines, Kinder Morgan Canada, and Other segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.