Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Price and Financial Metrics
KMI Stock Summary
- KMI has a market capitalization of $48,492,910,006 -- more than approximately 95.48% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kinder Morgan Inc is higher than it is for about 93.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KMI is more volatile than only 2.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kinder Morgan Inc are TRP, EXC, PSX, BCE, and ING.
- KMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinder Morgan Inc's official web site, go to www.kindermorgan.com.
KMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$22.58|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$18.97|
|Day high||$22.58||Avg. volume||12,954,200|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$20.56||Market Cap||50.38B|
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Company Bio
Kinder Morgan operates as an energy infrastructure and energy company in North America. The company operates through Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals, Products Pipelines, Kinder Morgan Canada, and Other segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
KMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KMI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kinder Morgan Inc ranked in the 61st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kinder Morgan Inc, consider:
- Kinder Morgan Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Kinder Morgan Inc experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 62.4% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|