Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): Price and Financial Metrics
KMI Stock Summary
- KMI has a higher market value than 95.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,492,910,006.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kinder Morgan Inc is higher than it is for about 93.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kinder Morgan Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kinder Morgan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRP, EXC, PSX, BCE, and ING.
- KMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kinder Morgan Inc's official web site, go to www.kindermorgan.com.
KMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.93||52-week high||$21.68|
|Prev. close||$21.36||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$21.34||Avg. volume||12,546,385|
|50-day MA||$20.52||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$20.38||Market Cap||47.41B|
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Company Bio
Kinder Morgan operates as an energy infrastructure and energy company in North America. The company operates through Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals, Products Pipelines, Kinder Morgan Canada, and Other segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.