Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) News

Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): $19.59

0.17 (-0.86%)

POWR Rating

Component Grades

Momentum

A

Stability

C

Sentiment

Quality

C

Add KMI to Watchlist
Sign Up

Industry: Energy - Oil & Gas

Industry

C

Ranked

#38 of 80

in industry

Filter KMI News Items

KMI News Results

Date Symbol Company Title Start End Change POWR Rating
Loading, please wait...

KMI News Highlights

  • KMI's 30 day story count now stands at 21.
  • Over the past 20 days, the trend for KMI's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 4.
  • MPLX, AEP and EA are the most mentioned tickers in articles about KMI.

Latest KMI News From Around the Web

Below are the latest news stories about KINDER MORGAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMI as an investment opportunity.

Kinder Morgan Closes on the $1.815 Billion Acquisition of NextEra Energy Partners’ South Texas Assets

HOUSTON, December 28, 2023--Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI) today closed on its previously announced $1.815 billion acquisition of NextEra Energy Partners’ South Texas assets (STX Midstream), which includes a set of integrated, large diameter high pressure natural gas pipeline systems that connect the Eagle Ford basin to key growing Mexico and Gulf Coast demand markets. The acquisition includes a 90% interest in the NET Mexico pipeline (MGI Enterprises, a PEMEX affiliate, owns the other 10%), Ea

Yahoo | December 28, 2023

NextEra Energy Partners, LP completes sale of Texas natural gas pipeline portfolio

NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced it has closed on its previously disclosed agreement with Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI) to sell its Texas natural gas pipeline portfolio for $1.815 billion.

Yahoo | December 28, 2023

3 Pipeline Stocks to Gain in '24 Amid Industry Consolidation

Investors may keep an eye on three handsome pipeline stocks -- Kinder Morgan (KMI), MPLX (MPLX) and Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) -- for 2024.

Yahoo | December 28, 2023

Get a Higher Yield Than the 10-Year U.S. Treasury With This Passive Income Powerhouse Dividend Stock

Kinder Morgan is an underappreciated high-yield stock worth buying in 2024.

Yahoo | December 28, 2023

Passive Income Heaven: 3 Underrated Dividend Stocks for Your Portfolio

New to investing?

Faizan Farooque on InvestorPlace | December 26, 2023

Holiday Sale: These 3 Dividend Stocks Are Bargain Buys This Holiday Season

Their high-yielding dividends will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Yahoo | December 24, 2023

Investors in Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) have seen favorable returns of 55% over the past three years

By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...

Yahoo | December 24, 2023

13 Most Profitable Natural Gas Stocks

In this article, we discuss the 13 most profitable natural gas stocks in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the gas and energy sectors, go directly to the 5 Most Profitable Natural Gas Stocks. The energy sector is once more a focal point on the global stage as we approach the end of […]

Yahoo | December 22, 2023

Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock Moves -0.79%: What You Should Know

Kinder Morgan (KMI) closed the most recent trading day at $17.50, moving -0.79% from the previous trading session.

Yahoo | December 20, 2023

10 Very High Yield Dividend Stocks Billionaires Are Piling Into

In this article, we’re going to take a look at 10 very high yield dividend stocks billionaires are piling into. You can skip ahead and follow this link to see which are the 5 Very High Dividend Stocks Billionaires Are Piling Into. Investing in dividend stocks could be a good strategy especially if you are […]

Yahoo | December 20, 2023


Get Free Updates

Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!