Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KMI has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.33% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- KMI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.5%, higher than about 92.58% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KMI has returned $2,390,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.12% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KMI's price: AAON, CMCT, CAAS, CTIB and SQFT.
KMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KMI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 853.2%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KMI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 41 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.96 is greater than 96.05% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- KMI's annual revenue, now at roughly $17 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of merely 10.17% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Kinder Morgan Inc's estimated return of 853.2% surpasses about 89.57% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KMI Dividend Chart
KMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|