Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, KMI has issued more dividends than 94.96% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, KMI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.6% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KMI has returned $2,334,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.46% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KMI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CNSL, ABB, DHT, KKR and RCII.
KMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KMI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 92.74% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KMI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Kinder Morgan Inc's dividend yield of 8.53% is in the top 7.88%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, KMI's provides a return of 92.74% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.02% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Kinder Morgan Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 75.93% of them.
KMI Dividend Chart
KMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|