Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KMI has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.49% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- KMI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.58% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KMI has returned $2,163,000,000 US dollars -- more than 92.75% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KMI's price: FG, WMK, ATVI, NTES and JKHY.
KMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KMI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 80.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kinder Morgan Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Kinder Morgan Inc produces a dividend yield 7.18% -- which falls in the top 20.98%.
- The Kinder Morgan Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 24.42% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, KMI's equity discount rate is less than 77.78% of those stocks.
KMI Dividend Chart
KMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|