Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KMI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 94.91% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, KMI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.22% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KMI has returned $2,334,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.53% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CANG, OFED, VIVO, FFNW and HWBK.
KMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KMI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 65.61%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kinder Morgan Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Kinder Morgan Inc produces a dividend yield 7.09% -- which falls in the top 8.37%.
- In terms of opportunity, Kinder Morgan Inc's estimated return of 65.61% surpasses about 83.13% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, KMI's equity discount rate is less than 75.45% of those stocks.
KMI Dividend Chart
KMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|