Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEG POWR Grades
- LEG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.53% of US stocks.
- LEG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LEG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.7% of US stocks).
LEG Stock Summary
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.93% of US listed stocks.
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.19% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of LEGGETT & PLATT INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEGGETT & PLATT INC are KOP, CLW, FREE, MD, and PLOW.
- LEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEGGETT & PLATT INC's official web site, go to www.leggett.com.
LEG Valuation Summary
- LEG's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LEG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEG.
LEG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.58%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.15%.
The table below shows LEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.39% of graded US stocks.
- LEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.988 -- ranking 25th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CL, ETD, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEG.
The table below shows LEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.24||52-week high||$48.37|
|Prev. close||$33.51||52-week low||$32.97|
|Day high||$33.85||Avg. volume||1,181,552|
|50-day MA||$38.38||Dividend yield||5.25%|
|200-day MA||$37.79||Market Cap||4.44B|
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Company Bio
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated designs and produces various engineered components and products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Residential Furnishings, Commercial Products, Industrial Materials, and Specialized Products. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Carthage, Missouri. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEG Latest Social Stream
View Full LEG Social Stream
Latest LEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEGGETT & PLATT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEG as an investment opportunity.
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated ( NYSE:LEG ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
Perhaps the biggest (though possibly unwitting) cheerleader for the best value stocks to buy is Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell. During his monetary policy speech at the annual economic symposium at Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Powell mentioned that inflation effectively represents the core concern of the central bank. Curb inflation and we can eventually set the proper framework for the economy. In addition, the Fed chair reiterated his hawkish stance on monetary policy, evangelizing the idea tha
Leggett (LEG) is benefiting from its long-term strategic plan amid ongoing industry challenges.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend aristocrats under $60 you can buy in September. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend aristocrats and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Aristocrats Under $60 You Can Buy in September. As consumer prices in the US are rising at a […]
LEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|