Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG): Price and Financial Metrics
LEG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEG is 3.64 -- better than 85.94% of US stocks.
- LEG's went public 32.13 years ago, making it older than 90.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 78.05%, Leggett & Platt Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Leggett & Platt Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LEA, IVZ, DNKN, SEE, and OSK.
- Visit LEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leggett.com.
LEG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.72||52-week high||$55.42|
|Prev. close||$51.86||52-week low||$33.48|
|Day high||$51.99||Avg. volume||1,166,731|
|50-day MA||$49.13||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$42.17||Market Cap||6.67B|
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Company Bio
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated designs and produces various engineered components and products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Residential Furnishings, Commercial Products, Industrial Materials, and Specialized Products. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Carthage, Missouri. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California.