Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LEG reports less variability in its cash flow than 83.46% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LEG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HE, SCHL, FCFS, INTC and IMKTA.
LEG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for LEG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.64% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LEG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Leggett & Platt Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 84.03% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 80.05% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LEG, approximately only 11.92% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LEG Dividend Chart
LEG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|