Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Leggett & Platt Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 158 days, LEG's average price target has gone up $6.25.
LEG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for LEG as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of LEG is higher than 65.42% of all US stocks.
- LEG has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 18.39% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Leggett & Platt Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 64.83% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of LEG is greater than 61.23% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The NA of LEG is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding LEG using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.