Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Leggett & Platt Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
LEG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Leggett & Platt Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of LEG is greater than 13.41% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Leggett & Platt Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 16.03% of all US stocks.
- LEG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 18.8% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- LEG has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 79.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Leggett & Platt Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 66.84% of all US stocks.
- LEG has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for LEG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.