Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
MAIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAIN is 0.16 -- better than just 13.52% of US stocks.
- For MAIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.71% of US equities we're observing.
- MAIN's price/sales ratio is 4.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Main Street Capital CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HASI, GDS, ATAX, PW, and CF.
- MAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Main Street Capital CORP's official web site, go to www.mainstcapital.com.
MAIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.26||52-week high||$45.10|
|Prev. close||$20.51||52-week low||$14.11|
|Day high||$19.40||Avg. volume||738,244|
|50-day MA||$35.37||Dividend yield||11.99%|
|200-day MA||$40.89||Market Cap||1.24B|
Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Company Bio
Main Street Capital is a principal investment firm that provides long-term debt and equity capital to lower middle market companies and debt capital to middle market companies. Main Street's portfolio investments are typically made to support management buyouts, recapitalizations, growth financings, refinancings and acquisitions of companies that operate in diverse industry sectors. The company was founded in 1997 and is based at Houston, Texas.