Main Street Capital CORP (MAIN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Main Street Capital CORP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MAIN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MAIN as an investment opportunity.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of MAIN is less than 76.88% of all US stocks.
- Main Street Capital CORP's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 17.68% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- MAIN has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 24.77% of Trading stocks.
- Main Street Capital CORP's average analyst price target is higher than 61.33% of Trading stocks.
- MAIN has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- MAIN has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of MAIN is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MAIN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.