Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC): Price and Financial Metrics
MPC Stock Summary
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's market capitalization of $37,745,070,944 is ahead of 94.23% of US-listed equities.
- MPC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MPC's revenue has grown 46.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CP, TRV, DAL, CCL, and CM.
- MPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marathon Petroleum Corp's official web site, go to www.marathonpetroleum.com.
MPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.28||52-week high||$69.65|
|Prev. close||$55.33||52-week low||$43.96|
|Day high||$55.28||Avg. volume||5,691,380|
|50-day MA||$60.19||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$56.62||Market Cap||35.89B|
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Company Bio
Marathon Petroleum engages in refining, marketing, retailing, and transporting petroleum products primarily in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining & Marketing, Speedway, and Pipeline Transportation. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.