Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC): Price and Financial Metrics
MPC Stock Summary
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's market capitalization of $44,114,916,909 is ahead of 95.31% of US-listed equities.
- MPC's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marathon Petroleum Corp comes in at 46.91%, a number that bests 88.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marathon Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ING, FDX, LVS, BK, and BBT.
- MPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marathon Petroleum Corp's official web site, go to www.marathonpetroleum.com.
MPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MPC Price/Volume Stats
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Company Bio
Marathon Petroleum engages in refining, marketing, retailing, and transporting petroleum products primarily in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining & Marketing, Speedway, and Pipeline Transportation. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.