Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MPC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.56% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- MPC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.28% -- which is higher than about just 3.33% stocks we're looking at.
- MPC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.11; for context, that's better than only 7.15% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MPC's price: ESCA, MELI, BBX, CMT and CCI.
MPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Marathon Petroleum Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 8.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Marathon Petroleum Corp are:
- MPC's market cap is about 21 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.16% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's market cap of $21 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 5.13% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Marathon Petroleum Corp, its beta is lower than 3.35% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MPC Dividend Chart
MPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MPC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MPC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marathon Petroleum Corp and its dividends:
Marathon Petroleum Corp Common Stock (MPC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC) - Dividend Investor
Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha