Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MPC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MPC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MPC as an investment opportunity.
- MPC has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 93.55% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MPC has a greater average analyst price target than 89.45% of Energy stocks.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 10.85% of all US stocks.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 83.67% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of MPC is higher than 80.14% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MPC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MPC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.