Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MSFT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MSFT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MSFT as an investment opportunity.
- Microsoft Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MSFT is greater than 98.29% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MSFT is greater than 95.41% of all US stocks.
- MSFT has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 94.23% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of MSFT is less than 94.23% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- MSFT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 73.08% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of MSFT is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding MSFT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.