Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Price and Financial Metrics
MSFT Stock Summary
- Microsoft Corp's market capitalization of $1,102,743,852,082 is ahead of 99.98% of US-listed equities.
- MSFT's went public 33.7 years ago, making it older than 92.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.49, Microsoft Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Microsoft Corp are AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, FB, and BRK.B.
- Visit MSFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microsoft.com.
MSFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSFT Price/Volume Stats
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Company Bio
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software products, services, and devices worldwide. The Company's products include operating systems for computing devices, servers, phones, and other intelligent devices, server applications for distributed computing environments, productivity applications, business solution applications, desktop and server management tools, software development tools, video games, and online advertising. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Redmond, Washington.