Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Price and Financial Metrics
MSFT Stock Summary
- Microsoft Corp's market capitalization of $1,244,868,500,745 is ahead of 99.98% of US-listed equities.
- Microsoft Corp's stock had its IPO on March 13, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- MSFT's price/sales ratio is 9.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Microsoft Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AAPL, GOOGL, AMZN, FB, and BABA.
- Visit MSFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microsoft.com.
MSFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.46||52-week high||$168.19|
|Prev. close||$162.28||52-week low||$102.17|
|Day high||$165.76||Avg. volume||24,240,867|
|50-day MA||$156.50||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$140.28||Market Cap||1.26T|
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Company Bio
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software products, services, and devices worldwide. The Company's products include operating systems for computing devices, servers, phones, and other intelligent devices, server applications for distributed computing environments, productivity applications, business solution applications, desktop and server management tools, software development tools, video games, and online advertising. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Redmond, Washington.