Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MSFT has issued more dividends than 98.45% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- MSFT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 65,832,000,000; for context, that's better than 99.58% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MSFT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BWXT, STAR, FUL, ADNT and EHC.
MSFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Microsoft Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.77% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MSFT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Microsoft Corp produces a dividend yield 1% -- which falls in the bottom 14.52%.
- MSFT's market cap of approximately $2 trillion makes it a mega-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 13.51% of them.
MSFT Dividend Chart
MSFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|