Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MSFT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 76,965,000,000; for context, that's better than 99.65% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MSFT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ODC, UGP, OLLI, FTI and CEA.
MSFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Microsoft Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.99% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Microsoft Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Microsoft Corp's dividend yield of 0.72% is in the bottom 12.1%.
- Microsoft Corp has annual revenue of approximately $176 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 68.05% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Microsoft Corp's estimated return of -79.99% surpasses about only 16.04% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MSFT Dividend Chart
MSFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|