NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE): Price and Financial Metrics
NEE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $112,222,947,329, Nextera Energy Inc has a greater market value than 98.35% of US stocks.
- NEE's went public 33.91 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Nextera Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UN, DEO, TD, UPS, and SBUX.
- Visit NEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexteraenergy.com.
NEE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEE Price/Volume Stats
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) Company Bio
NextEra Energy generates, transmits, and distributes electric energy in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.