NextEra Energy Inc. (NEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEE POWR Grades
- NEE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- NEE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.72% of US stocks).
NEE Stock Summary
- NEE has a market capitalization of $164,414,853,919 -- more than approximately 98.63% of US stocks.
- Nextera Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nextera Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nextera Energy Inc are BHP, SBUX, CVX, AMT, and LIN.
- Visit NEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexteraenergy.com.
NEE Valuation Summary
- NEE's price/sales ratio is 9.9; this is 371.43% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NEE's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.7.
- NEE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 39.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEE.
NEE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 105.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.48%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.68%.
The table below shows NEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.25% of graded US stocks.
- NEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.129 -- ranking 93rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, ORA, and YORW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEE.
The table below shows NEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.29||52-week high||$87.69|
|Prev. close||$84.42||52-week low||$68.33|
|Day high||$84.81||Avg. volume||7,773,797|
|50-day MA||$82.62||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$78.21||Market Cap||165.33B|
NextEra Energy Inc. (NEE) Company Bio
NextEra Energy, Inc. is an American energy company with about 46 gigawatts of generating capacity, revenues of over $17 billion in 2017, and about 14,000 employees throughout the US and Canada. It is the largest electric utility holding company by market capitalization. Its subsidiaries include Florida Power & Light (FPL), NextEra Energy Resources, NextEra Energy Partners, Gulf Power Company, and NextEra Energy Services. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEE Latest Social Stream
View Full NEE Social Stream
Latest NEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextera Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEE as an investment opportunity.
NextEra Energy Partners LP's investments in renewable energy took a nearly billion-dollar leap Friday. The Juno Beach-based subsidiary of NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) revealed a $824 million agreement to acquire 50% ownership in 13 wind and solar energy sites across Kansas, Texas, Nebraska, Tennessee, Georgia, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Connecticut.
Apollo Funds to Invest $824 million Supporting NextEra Energy Partners’ Acquisition of 50% Interest in 2.5 GW Renewable Energy Portfolio
Investment in One of the World’s Leading Renewable Energy Companies Marks Firm’s Latest Transaction Supporting the Energy TransitionNEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apollo (NYSE: APO) today announced that funds managed by its affiliates (the “Apollo Funds”) have agreed to invest $824 million in a convertible equity portfolio financing agreement with NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) in a 2.5 GW renewable energy generation portfolio (the “Portfolio”). The Apollo Funds committed t
NextEra Energy Partners, LP announces agreement to acquire a 50% interest in an approximately 2,520-megawatt portfolio of long-term contracted renewables projects and enters into new convertible equity portfolio financing
NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced that it has entered into an agreement with a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC to acquire a 50% interest in an approximately 2,520-megawatt (MW) renewables portfolio. In conjunction with the acquisition, NextEra Energy Partners has also entered into an approximately $824 million convertible equity portfolio financing with Apollo Global Management (Apollo).
NextEra Energy Inc (NYSE:NEE) stock rose 0.060% (As on Oct 21, 12:24:49 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) after the company posted mixed results for the The post NextEra Energy Inc (NYSE:NEE) posted mixed results for the third quarter of FY 21 appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
Maple Capital Management Inc. reduced its holdings in NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NEE) by 2.7% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund owned 11,941 shares of the utilities providers stock after selling 330 shares during the quarter. Maple Capital Management Inc.s holdings in NextEra Energy 
NEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|