NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE): Price and Financial Metrics
NEE Stock Summary
- NEE has a higher market value than 98.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $122,966,241,677.
- NEE's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Nextera Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nextera Energy Inc are BTI, UNP, SBUX, DEO, and RY.
- Visit NEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexteraenergy.com.
NEE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.52||52-week high||$279.08|
|Prev. close||$275.47||52-week low||$183.30|
|Day high||$279.08||Avg. volume||1,927,587|
|50-day MA||$251.02||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$225.17||Market Cap||136.13B|
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) Company Bio
NextEra Energy generates, transmits, and distributes electric energy in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.