Nextera Energy Inc (NEE) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Nextera Energy Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NEE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NEE is greater than 90.34% of all US stocks.
- NEE has a greater average analyst price target than 84.87% of Utilities stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NEE is higher than 15.79% of Utilities stocks.
- NEE has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 75.9% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Nextera Energy Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of NEE is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Nextera Energy Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is NEE a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!