NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NEE has issued more dividends than 94.15% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NEE has less volatility in its price than 95.18% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NEE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HAYN, LMNX, PLT, XYF and X.
NEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NEE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 22.22% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, NEE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 14.29% such stocks.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, NEE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 83.33% of them.
NEE Dividend Chart
NEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|