NextEra Energy Inc. (NEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NEE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- NEE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.23% -- which is higher than about 4.95% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NEE has less fluctuation in its price than merely 0.25% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NEE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PPL, SPNS, PEG, SNY and AWR.
NEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NEE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.69% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEE, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -91.69%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 0% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NEE has a discount rate lower than merely 0% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $168 billion, NEE is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 0% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, NEE has a beta lower than merely 0% of them.
NEE Dividend Chart
NEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|