NextEra Energy Inc. (NEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NEE has issued more dividends than 94.39% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- NEE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.25%, higher than about 4.36% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NEE has less fluctuation in its price than only 0.25% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NEE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEGA, CALM, ATHM, EQC and SPGI.
NEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NEE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.47% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEE, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Nextera Energy Inc's expected return of -71.47% is higher than 2.82% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NEE has a discount rate lower than 2.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NEE, approximately merely 11.72% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Nextera Energy Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 0% of them.
NEE Dividend Chart
NEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|