New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC): Price and Financial Metrics
NMFC Stock Summary
- For NMFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.49% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of New Mountain Finance Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- New Mountain Finance Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Mountain Finance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CGBD, MRCC, VICI, ARCC, and PFLT.
- Visit NMFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmountainfinance.com.
NMFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$14.34||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$14.45||Avg. volume||477,242|
|50-day MA||$13.97||Dividend yield||9.48%|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||1.39B|
New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Company Bio
New Mountain Finance Corporation is a is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment firm. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and capital appreciation through investments in debt securities. The company was founded in 2008 is based in New York, New York.