New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMFC POWR Grades
- NMFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.23% of US stocks.
- NMFC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NMFC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.43% of US stocks).
NMFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NMFC is currently 165.78, higher than 97.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Mountain Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 99.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Mountain Finance Corp is reporting a growth rate of 939.34%; that's higher than 97.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Mountain Finance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, GSBD, ARCC, ORCC, and NGG.
- Visit NMFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmountainfinance.com.
NMFC Valuation Summary
- NMFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 87 months, NMFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 87 months, NMFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMFC.
NMFC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.36%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -46.08%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -200.86%.
The table below shows NMFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.65% of graded US stocks.
- NMFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 245th of 458 Trading stocks.
- MAA, BLK, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMFC.
The table below shows NMFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NMFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$13.75|
|Prev. close||$13.40||52-week low||$8.94|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||395,115|
|50-day MA||$13.37||Dividend yield||8.96%|
|200-day MA||$12.76||Market Cap||1.29B|
New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Company Bio
New Mountain Finance Corporation is a is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment firm. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and capital appreciation through investments in debt securities. The company was founded in 2008 is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NMFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMFC Latest Social Stream
View Full NMFC Social Stream
Latest NMFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Mountain Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMFC as an investment opportunity.
New Mountain (NMFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, August 04, 2021--New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best high yield finance dividend stocks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of financial stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Best High Yield Finance Dividend Stocks. The coronavirus pandemic leading to a market crash and recession alongside a range of […]
New Mountain (NMFC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
New Mountain Finance Corporation Schedules its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Dividend Announcement
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #NMFC--New Mountain Finance Corporation Schedules its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Dividend Announcement
NMFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NMFCWant to see what other sources are saying about New Mountain Finance Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch