New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC): Price and Financial Metrics
NMFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Mountain Finance Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NMFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NMFC comes in at -123.17% -- higher than that of just 5.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Mountain Finance Corp are CGBD, MRCC, KGJI, VICI, and PFLT.
- Visit NMFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmountainfinance.com.
NMFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$6.53||Avg. volume||1,136,627|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||20%|
|200-day MA||$13.18||Market Cap||605.17M|
New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Company Bio
New Mountain Finance Corporation is a is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment firm. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and capital appreciation through investments in debt securities. The company was founded in 2008 is based in New York, New York.