New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC): Price and Financial Metrics
NMFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Mountain Finance Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Mountain Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 99.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NMFC comes in at -64.36% -- higher than that of just 6.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Mountain Finance Corp are CGBD, GBDC, ARCC, MRCC, and KGJI.
- Visit NMFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmountainfinance.com.
NMFC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
NMFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$8.81||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$8.99||Avg. volume||1,042,818|
|50-day MA||$8.93||Dividend yield||13.41%|
|200-day MA||$11.34||Market Cap||866.60M|
New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Company Bio
New Mountain Finance Corporation is a is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment firm. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and capital appreciation through investments in debt securities. The company was founded in 2008 is based in New York, New York.