New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC): Price and Financial Metrics
NMFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.85||52-week high||$13.20|
|Prev. close||$12.77||52-week low||$11.17|
|Day high||$12.89||Avg. volume||326,596|
|50-day MA||$12.77||Dividend yield||9.97%|
|200-day MA||$12.45||Market Cap||1.30B|
NMFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMFC POWR Grades
- NMFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMFC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NMFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.23% of US stocks).
NMFC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP is higher than it is for about 99.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NMFC comes in at 17.13% -- higher than that of 89.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP are GSBD, FSK, GBDC, PFLT, and OCSL.
- Visit NMFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmountainfinance.com.
NMFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NMFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.12% higher, now standing at 13.8.
- Over the past 112 months, NMFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMFC.
NMFC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 75.16%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 279.44%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -177.37%.
The table below shows NMFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NMFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.15% of graded US stocks.
- NMFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 246th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MAA, BLK, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NMFC.
The table below shows NMFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Company Bio
New Mountain Finance Corporation is a is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment firm. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and capital appreciation through investments in debt securities. The company was founded in 2008 is based in New York, New York.
NMFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMFC Latest Social Stream
View Full NMFC Social Stream
Latest NMFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMFC as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 New Mountain Finance Corp Earnings Call
New Mountain (NMFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, August 02, 2023--New Mountain Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: NMFC) ("New Mountain," "New Mountain Finance" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company reported second quarter net investment income ("NII") of $0.39 per weighted average share, a 26% increase in year-over-year NII, and net asset value ("NAV") per share of $13.14, in line with prior quarter NAV of $13.14. The Company also announced that its board of directors decla
NEW YORK, June 30, 2023--New Mountain Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: NMFC) ("New Mountain") today announced that Barbara Daniel has joined its Board of Directors (the "Board") as an independent director, effective July 1, 2023.
New Mountain Finance Corporation Schedules its Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEW YORK, June 28, 2023--New Mountain Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: NMFC) ("New Mountain" or "the Company") announced today that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 on Wednesday, August 2, 2023 after markets close. The Company will host an earnings conference call and webcast at 12:00 pm Eastern Time on Thursday, August 3, 2023. During the live conference call, the Company’s officers will review the second quarter performance, discuss recent events and conduc
NMFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NMFCWant to see what other sources are saying about New Mountain Finance Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch