New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering New Mountain Finance Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 104 days, NMFC's average price target has gone up $0.82.
NMFC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NMFC as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of NMFC is greater than 24.67% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NMFC is greater than 25.59% of all US stocks.
- NMFC has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 77.91% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- New Mountain Finance Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 67.56% of all US stocks.
- New Mountain Finance Corp's NA is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is NMFC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!