New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NMFC's comes in at -0.2 -- better than 79.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NMFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above merely 16.38% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for NMFC has a compound average growth rate of -110.13%, which is higher than only 8.06% of stocks in our dividend set.
NMFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding New Mountain Finance Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 127.76%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New Mountain Finance Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, New Mountain Finance Corp's dividend yield of 9.87% is in the top 3.43000000000001%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, New Mountain Finance Corp's expected return of 127.76% is higher than 93.71% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NMFC has a discount rate lower than 93.71% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NMFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 30.86% of them.
NMFC Dividend Chart
NMFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NMFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NMFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about New Mountain Finance Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
New Mountain Finance Corp Common Stock (NMFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) - Dividend Investor
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha