New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.15 -- higher than 91.11% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, NMFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 6.36% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for NMFC has a compound average growth rate of -110.17%, which is higher than merely 8.18% of stocks in our dividend set.
NMFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding New Mountain Finance Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 201.55% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NMFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NMFC offers a dividend yield in the top 3.59% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 201.55%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.05% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, New Mountain Finance Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.05% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NMFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 31.07% of them.
NMFC Dividend Chart
NMFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NMFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NMFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about New Mountain Finance Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
New Mountain Finance Corp Common Stock (NMFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) - Dividend Investor
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha