New Mountain Finance Corporation (NMFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.35 -- higher than 95.89% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- NMFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than merely 13.35% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for NMFC has a compound average growth rate of -118.37%, which is higher than only 7.9% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NMFC's price: NVO, KEM, AUDC, WMT and DRAD.
NMFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NMFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 468.17% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of New Mountain Finance Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, New Mountain Finance Corp produces a dividend yield 24.33% -- which falls in the top 4.22%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NMFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 32.48% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, New Mountain Finance Corp's estimated return of 468.17% surpasses about 93.2% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
NMFC Dividend Chart
NMFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NMFC Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on NMFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about New Mountain Finance Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
New Mountain Finance Corp Common Stock (NMFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) - Dividend Investor
New Mountain Finance Corp (NMFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha