NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTES POWR Grades
- NTES scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTES is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NTES's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
NTES Stock Summary
- NTES has a higher market value than 94.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,482,591,414.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTES is currently 1.61, higher than only 6.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NTES comes in at 13.02% -- higher than that of 87.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETEASE INC are KEYS, JNPR, EA, MCHP, and UTHR.
- Visit NTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.96||52-week high||$114.66|
|Prev. close||$65.63||52-week low||$53.09|
|Day high||$68.68||Avg. volume||2,168,539|
|50-day MA||$68.94||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$86.40||Market Cap||43.84B|
NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase, Inc. (simplified Chinese: 网易; traditional Chinese: 網易; pinyin: WǎngYì) is a Chinese Internet technology company providing online services centered on content, community, communications, and commerce. The company was founded in 1997 by Ding Lei. NetEase develops and operates online PC and mobile games, advertising services, email services, and e-commerce platforms in China. It is one of the largest Internet and video game companies in the world. NetEase has an on-demand music-streaming service (NetEase Music). The company also owns several pig farms. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTES Latest Social Stream
View Full NTES Social Stream
Latest NTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTES as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 best Asian stocks to buy heading into 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Asian Stocks To Buy Heading Into 2023. On November 21, Citigroup became increasingly bullish on Chinese equities, upgrading Hong Kong to Overweight in Asia, noting that Beijing’s […]
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 65.1% in NetEase (NTES). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
NetEase, RingCentral and Verisign are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Internet-Software & Services industry is in recovery mode even as a slowing economy in 2023 looms large. NTES, RNG and VRSN are better equipped than others to come out on top.
China Discloses Resolving Children's Video Gaming Addiction, But Uncertainty Still Looms For Tencent and NetEase
China’s top gaming industry association declared resolving the problem of children’s video gaming addiction in a report co-authored by Beijing-based research body CNG, the Financial Times reports. China’s Game Industry Group Committee reported that 70% of minors played less than three hours of games a week. Beijing, in August 2021, restricted children to only playing online video games after state media highlighted the mental and physical health toll gaming addiction was having on China’s youth.
NTES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|