NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
NTES Stock Summary
- NTES has a higher market value than 95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,233,467,303.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 514.66%, NetEase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.64% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NetEase Inc comes in at 428.91%, a number that bests 98.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NetEase Inc are BIDU, ATVI, BIIB, ILMN, and EW.
- Visit NTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$344.99||52-week high||$361.00|
|Prev. close||$349.83||52-week low||$209.01|
|Day high||$350.46||Avg. volume||730,506|
|50-day MA||$329.48||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$282.68||Market Cap||44.14B|
NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase Inc. operates an interactive online community in China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.