NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NTES ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
NTES Stock Summary
- NTES has a higher market value than 95.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $61,633,534,848.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NetEase Inc is higher than only 7.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NetEase Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NetEase Inc are ADI, NXPI, GILD, ON, and BIDU.
- Visit NTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.47||52-week high||$118.19|
|Prev. close||$93.36||52-week low||$68.62|
|Day high||$95.56||Avg. volume||2,515,453|
|50-day MA||$95.38||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$96.53||Market Cap||61.20B|
NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase Inc. operates an interactive online community in China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTES Latest Social Stream
View Full NTES Social Stream
Latest NTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetEase Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTES as an investment opportunity.
NetEase Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
NTES earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
NetEase press release (NTES): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.58 beats by $0.52.Revenue of $3.8B (+23.3% Y/Y) misses by $20M.As of December 31, 2021, the Company''s total cash and…
No summary available.
View more earnings on ATHMSee more from BenzingaNetEase Clocks 23% Revenue Growth In Q4 Backed By Strength In Flagship Titles, New GamesChipMOS Registers 7.6% Revenue Growth In Q4© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
NTES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|