NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.82||52-week high||$110.82|
|Prev. close||$99.69||52-week low||$53.09|
|Day high||$99.40||Avg. volume||1,207,231|
|50-day MA||$102.76||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$91.96||Market Cap||64.70B|
NTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTES POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- NTES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NTES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
NTES Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $65,560,172,144, NETEASE INC has a greater market value than 96.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.01%, NETEASE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.26% of about US stocks.
- NETEASE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETEASE INC are ATVI, BIIB, GILD, PYPL, and ADI.
- Visit NTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase, Inc. (simplified Chinese: 网易; traditional Chinese: 網易; pinyin: WǎngYì) is a Chinese Internet technology company providing online services centered on content, community, communications, and commerce. The company was founded in 1997 by Ding Lei. NetEase develops and operates online PC and mobile games, advertising services, email services, and e-commerce platforms in China. It is one of the largest Internet and video game companies in the world. NetEase has an on-demand music-streaming service (NetEase Music). The company also owns several pig farms. (Source:Wikipedia)
NTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTES Latest Social Stream
View Full NTES Social Stream
Latest NTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTES as an investment opportunity.
U.S.-listed Chinese stocks have struggled amid weaker China economic data. But PDD Holdings and EV play XPeng are flashing aggressive buy signals.
When asked to name the leading internet companies in China, investors typically think of Alibaba Group and Tencent. One such company is NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES). Let's look at two crucial aspects of NetEase that savvy investors are already familiar with, which will provide new investors with a better understanding of the company.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Applied Materials, PulteGroup, Arcos Dorados Holdings, McKesson, and NetEase
Applied Materials, PulteGroup, Arcos Dorados Holdings, McKesson, and NetEase are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) and Bilibili (NASDAQ: BILI) are well-known tech companies in China. NetEase is one of China's top video game publishers, and it owns the online education platform Youdao (NYSE: DAO) and the streaming music platform NetEase Cloud Music. Bilibili also publishes video games, but it generates most of its revenue from its streaming video platform -- which hosts anime series, video game streams, and other content aimed at Gen Z viewers.
Unpacking the Growth and Competitive Edges of NetEase Inc (NTES)
NTES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|