NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.41% of US stocks.
- NTES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- NTES's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.83% of US stocks).
NTES Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $62,885,965,936, NetEase Inc has a greater market value than 95.94% of US stocks.
- NTES's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 486.73 -- higher than 94.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NetEase Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATVI, UBER, KLAC, LRCX, and EW.
- NTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NetEase Inc's official web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.40||52-week high||$134.33|
|Prev. close||$94.54||52-week low||$77.97|
|Day high||$96.44||Avg. volume||2,352,475|
|50-day MA||$102.46||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$101.60||Market Cap||64.58B|
NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase Inc. operates an interactive online community in China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTES Latest Social Stream
View Full NTES Social Stream
Latest NTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetEase Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTES as an investment opportunity.
Investment company WT Asset Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Li Auto Inc, NIO Inc, Microsoft Corp, KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF, RLX Technology Inc, sells Tesla Inc, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, NetEase Inc, Pinduoduo Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, WT Asset Management Ltd.
Yakuza series creator Toshihiro Nagoshi has announced his new studio, Nagoshi Studio. Its funded by Chinese internet company NetEase.
NetEase''s Nagoshi Studio will be focused on console gaming as the Chinese internet giant looks to pick up more international users across different platforms.
London, X0, based Investment company Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Broadcom Inc, Medtronic PLC, Raytheon Technologies Corp, Anthem Inc, Crown Castle International Corp, sells JD.com Inc, Oracle Corp, Sberbank of Russia PJSC, HP Inc, Citigroup Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd.
China starts rebuff of various metaverse trademark applications amid rush to hype the internet's next generation
The Chinese government has started rejecting various metaverse-related trademark applications, as authorities move to prevent abuse of the registration process amid the frenzied pace of submissions by many companies since last year. Multiple trademark applications containing the word yuan yuzhou - translated as metaverse in Mandarin - have been denied registration by the National Intellectual Property Administration, according to the latest data from business and trademark registration tracking
NTES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|