NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
NTES Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,437,525,217, NetEase Inc has a greater market value than 96.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 514.66%, NetEase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.48% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTES's revenue has grown 428.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMW, ILMN, BIDU, ATVI, and INTU.
- NTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NetEase Inc's official web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$325.00||52-week high||$361.00|
|Prev. close||$331.12||52-week low||$209.01|
|Day high||$337.67||Avg. volume||871,448|
|50-day MA||$325.91||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$291.12||Market Cap||41.59B|
NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase Inc. operates an interactive online community in China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.