NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTES POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- NTES's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- NTES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
NTES Stock Summary
- NTES has a market capitalization of $71,593,862,970 -- more than approximately 96.52% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTES is currently 2.88, higher than just 9.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of NetEase Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NetEase Inc are ATVI, VMW, LRCX, BDX, and BIDU.
- NTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NetEase Inc's official web site, go to ir.netease.com.
NTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.63||52-week high||$134.33|
|Prev. close||$106.45||52-week low||$71.77|
|Day high||$107.77||Avg. volume||2,265,507|
|50-day MA||$107.32||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$100.74||Market Cap||68.18B|
NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Company Bio
NetEase Inc. operates an interactive online community in China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Beijing, China.
NTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTES Latest Social Stream
View Full NTES Social Stream
Latest NTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetEase Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTES as an investment opportunity.
Hundreds of Chinese companies trade in the U.S., but which China stocks should you consider? Here are the best Chinese stocks to buy and watch.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
(Bloomberg) -- China is preparing to slap a fine on Tencent Holdings Ltd. as part of its antitrust crackdown on the country’s internet giants, Reuters said, citing people with knowledge of the matter.Tencent may face a fine of at least 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion), which is less than the $2.8 billion levied upon fellow titan Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., according to the report. The company faces penalties for not properly reporting past acquisitions and investments for antitrust reviews, as well as for anticompetitive practices in some businesses, particularly in music streaming, the news agency said.Neither the State Administration for Market Regulation nor Tencent responded to Reuters’ requests for comments. Tencent didn’t immediately respond to an email from Bloomberg seeking commen...
NetEase Cloud Music Hosts Third Indie Music Artists Ceremony, Pledges Continued Support for Independent Music
NetEase Cloud Music, a leading interactive music streaming service provider in China, hosted the 3rd Indie Music Artists Ceremony in Hangzhou. The star-studded event, which was broadcast online on April 23, was attended by renowned artists like Jackson Wang, FloruitShow, C-BLOCK, Omnipotent Youth Society, etc.
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think NetEase, Inc (NASDAQ:NTES) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
NTES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|