NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NTES has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 20,697,201,000, ranking above 99.29% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NTES has less volatility in its price than just 0.900000000000006% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NTES's price: BTI, EQIX, PSB, OTEX and GNL.
NTES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NTES, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 60.19%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTES, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for NTES, its beta is lower than 89.85% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- NTES's annual revenue, now at roughly $9 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 92.16% of them.
NTES Dividend Chart
NTES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|