NetEase Inc. ADR (NTES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NTES has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 18,562,385,000, ranking above 99.43% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NTES has less fluctuation in its price than just 0.28% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTES's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SHW, IBM, BWL.A, GAIA and LEJU.
NTES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding NetEase Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 16.04% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of NetEase Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue NetEase Inc earns annually is around 11 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 5.74% of companies in the large revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NTES boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 96.6% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NTES Dividend Chart
NTES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|