NetEase, Inc., each representing 25 ordinary shares (NTES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NTES has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.94% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- NTES has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 30,993,551,000; for context, that's better than 99.43% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, NTES has returned $9,855,609,000 US dollars -- more than 97.41% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTES's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IIPR, AL, SIFY, RPAI and GMLP.
NTES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NTES, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 72.36% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NetEase Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, NetEase Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 98.39% of them.
- NetEase Inc has annual revenue of approximately $9 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 91.75% of them.
NTES Dividend Chart
NTES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|