NetEase Inc (NTES) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering NTES.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NTES Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NTES is greater than 99.58% of all US stocks.
- NTES has a higher average analyst price target than 99.03% of all US stocks.
- NetEase Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 98.41% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- NTES has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 11.23% of Business Services stocks.
- NTES has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- NetEase Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- NetEase Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is NTES a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!