NetEase Inc (NTES) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering NTES.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NTES Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NTES as an investment opportunity.
- NetEase Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 99.88% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NTES is greater than 99.28% of all US stocks.
- NTES has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 98.87% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- NTES has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 87.79% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- NTES has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 12.74% of Business Services stocks.
- NTES has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 35.37% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NTES is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is NTES a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!