Owens Corning Inc New (OC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OC POWR Grades
- OC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- OC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 60.73% of US stocks).
OC Stock Summary
- Owens Corning's market capitalization of $10,681,246,964 is ahead of 81.74% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Owens Corning is higher than it is for about 79.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OC has reported earnings growth of -497.72%, putting it ahead of just 3.88% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Owens Corning, a group of peers worth examining would be BG, AWI, H, FWONA, and MOS.
- Visit OC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owenscorning.com.
OC Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, OC's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.46% lower, now standing at 12.9.
OC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.64||52-week high||$109.89|
|Prev. close||$98.98||52-week low||$50.42|
|Day high||$100.56||Avg. volume||929,230|
|50-day MA||$100.73||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$82.49||Market Cap||10.41B|
Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Company Bio
Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
OC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Owens Corning ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 149.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Owens Corning, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Owens Corning has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.28%; that's higher than 64.42% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Owens Corning's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OC Latest Social Stream
View Full OC Social Stream
Latest OC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owens Corning that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OC as an investment opportunity.
Owens Corning Inc with ticker code (OC) now have 12 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 135 and 80 and has a mean target at 109.75. With the stocks previous close at 102.25 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 102.81 and the 200 day moving average is 88.11. The market capitalisation for the company is $10,340m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Owens Corning manufactures and markets a range of insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. It operates in th...
Is (OC) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Zacks Rank.
Composites Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2021-2026 Focusing on Leading Players are Owens Corning, Toray Industries, Inc., Teijin Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Global Composites Market The global Composites Market has been comprehensively analyzed and the results are presented in the market report published. The market concentration that is currently occupied by the Composites market and an overview of the Composites manufacturing industry is extensively researched in the report. An analysis of the collected data is used to 
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Owens Corning Read the full article at Moody''s
OC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|