Owens Corning Inc New (OC): Price and Financial Metrics
OC Stock Summary
- OC has a market capitalization of $6,904,740,404 -- more than approximately 80.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.55%, Owens Corning's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.02% of about US stocks.
- Owens Corning's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Owens Corning are ALB, HRC, DCI, IOSP, and PNR.
- Visit OC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owenscorning.com.
OC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.58||52-week high||$68.72|
|Prev. close||$65.64||52-week low||$40.64|
|Day high||$65.77||Avg. volume||1,588,374|
|50-day MA||$63.95||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$56.02||Market Cap||7.03B|
Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Company Bio
Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.