Owens Corning Inc New (OC): Price and Financial Metrics
OC Stock Summary
- OC has a market capitalization of $7,102,733,590 -- more than approximately 80.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.55%, Owens Corning's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OC comes in at 9.5% -- higher than that of 81.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Owens Corning, a group of peers worth examining would be ALB, PRGO, BRC, IOSP, and NVT.
- OC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Owens Corning's official web site, go to www.owenscorning.com.
OC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.26||52-week high||$68.72|
|Prev. close||$64.37||52-week low||$44.46|
|Day high||$64.93||Avg. volume||1,179,968|
|50-day MA||$65.60||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$58.55||Market Cap||6.88B|
Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Company Bio
Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
OC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Owens Corning with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Owens Corning ranked in the 81st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.7 years, is 0.46% -- higher than 81.87% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, OC is generating more cash flow than 74.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Owens Corning's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 10.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|