Owens Corning Inc New (OC): Price and Financial Metrics
OC Stock Summary
- OC has a higher market value than 80.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,102,733,590.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.55%, Owens Corning's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OC comes in at 9.5% -- higher than that of 81.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Owens Corning are ALB, PRGO, BRC, IOSP, and NVT.
- OC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Owens Corning's official web site, go to www.owenscorning.com.
OC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.33||52-week high||$68.72|
|Prev. close||$67.27||52-week low||$44.46|
|Day high||$67.27||Avg. volume||1,264,181|
|50-day MA||$65.66||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$58.36||Market Cap||7.11B|
Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Company Bio
Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.