Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGC POWR Grades
- PGC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PGC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 47.56% of US stocks).
PGC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.67 for PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.85% of US stocks.
- PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBCP, BWFG, AX, APAM, and LOB.
- Visit PGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pgbank.com.
PGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PGC's price/earnings ratio is 7.76% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- PGC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGC.
PGC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 375.75%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 375.75%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.09%.
The table below shows PGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.09% of graded US stocks.
- PGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGC.
The table below shows PGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.03||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$41.22||52-week low||$27.71|
|Day high||$41.49||Avg. volume||58,031|
|50-day MA||$37.73||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$34.44||Market Cap||735.30M|
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC) Company Bio
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation provides private banking and wealth management services primarily to businesses, non-profits, and consumers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Bedminster, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGC Latest Social Stream
View Full PGC Social Stream
Latest PGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGC as an investment opportunity.
Peapack-Gladstone Financial ( NASDAQ:PGC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$61.3m (up 19...
Frank A. Cavallaro to Join Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation and Peapack-Gladstone Bank as Senior Executive Vice President
10.31.2022 Frank A. Cavallaro, Senior Executive Vice President, Peapack-Gladstone Bank Bedminster, NJ, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) is proud to announce that Frank A. Cavallaro will join the Company and the Bank as Senior Executive Vice President, effective October 31, 2022, and will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer on November 10, 2022. Mr. Cavallaro, a resident of Cherry Hill, NJ, join
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation Reports Strong Third Quarter Results, as Net Interest Margin Continues to Expand
Bedminster, NJ, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) (the “Company”) announces its third quarter 2022 results. This earnings release should be read in conjunction with the Company’s Q3 2022 Investor Update, a copy of which is available on our website at www.pgbank.com and via a current report on Form 8-K on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. The Company recorded total re
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Peapack-Gladstone Bank (Left to right) Raymond Kim, Senior Managing Director and President, and Anthony LoScalzo, Senior Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Life Insurance Premium Finance at Peapack-Gladstone Bank BEDMINSTER, NJ, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) announces its entrance into the life insurance premium finance business with the addition of a team of experts who have joined Pea
PGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch