Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC): Price and Financial Metrics
PGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.27||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$25.88||52-week low||$21.58|
|Day high||$26.94||Avg. volume||64,326|
|50-day MA||$25.10||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$27.80||Market Cap||468.11M|
PGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PGC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PGC Stock Summary
- PGC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 236.86%, PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.95% of about US stocks.
- PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -88.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ORRF, GDOT, SBCF, HBCP, and VBFC.
- PGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.pgbank.com.
PGC Valuation Summary
- PGC's price/earnings ratio is 7.3; this is 26.26% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PGC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGC.
PGC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.01%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.61%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.09%.
The table below shows PGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.09% of graded US stocks.
- PGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGC.
The table below shows PGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC) Company Bio
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation provides private banking and wealth management services primarily to businesses, non-profits, and consumers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Bedminster, New Jersey.
PGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGC Latest Social Stream
View Full PGC Social Stream
Latest PGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGC as an investment opportunity.
Ronald Andersen, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker, at Peapack-Gladstone Bank Named to CIANJ Board of Directors
PGC Ronald Andersen, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker, Peapack-Gladstone Bank BEDMINSTER, NJ , Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) and Peapack-Gladstone Bank announce that Ronald Andersen, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker at Peapack-Gladstone Bank, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ). The CIANJ Bo
Despite a decline in net income and EPS, PGC's Wealth Management and Commercial Banking sectors show promising growth
BEDMINSTER, NJ, Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) (the “Company”) announces its third quarter 2023 financial results. This earnings release should be read in conjunction with the Company’s Q3 2023 Investor Update, a copy of which is available on our website at www.pgbank.com and via a current report on Form 8-K on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. The Company recorded
PGC Klaudio Nikolla, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker BEDMINSTER, NJ, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) and Peapack Private, a division of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, are proud to announce the appointment of Klaudio Nikolla, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker. Mr. Nikolla joins a team of commercial and industrial lenders charged with executing on the Company’s vision of
PGC James T. Foti, Senior Managing Director, Commercial Private Banker, at Peapack Private BEDMINSTER, NJ, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) and Peapack Private, a division of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, are proud to announce that James T. Foti has joined a team of commercial bankers that have recently been hired by Peapack Private to build the Company’s presence with its core competencies across commercia
PGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch