Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PGC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.22% of US stocks).
PGC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.88 for PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 257.2%, PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PGC comes in at -63.43% -- higher than that of only 9.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP are MGPI, NAII, TPH, SXI, and HELE.
- Visit PGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pgbank.com.
PGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PGC's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.18% lower, now standing at 8.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PGC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGC.
PGC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.01%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.61%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.09%.
The table below shows PGC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.09% of graded US stocks.
- PGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGC.
The table below shows PGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PGC, see our PGC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.62||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$29.26||52-week low||$27.71|
|Day high||$29.89||Avg. volume||66,929|
|50-day MA||$35.30||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$35.20||Market Cap||528.01M|
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC) Company Bio
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation provides private banking and wealth management services primarily to businesses, non-profits, and consumers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Bedminster, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGC Latest Social Stream
View Full PGC Social Stream
Latest PGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEAPACK GLADSTONE FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGC as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Peapack-Gladstone Financial (NASDAQ:PGC) have made a return of 27% over the past three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
Dr. Zoya Faynleyb, CAMS, CRCM, CAFP Joins Peapack-Gladstone Bank as Senior Vice President, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, BSA/AML/OFAC Officer
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation Dr. Zoya Faynleyb, CAMS, CRCM, CAFP Peapack-Gladstone Bank, Senior Vice President, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, BSA:AML:OFAC Officer BEDMINSTER, NJ, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) is proud to announce the appointment of Dr. Zoya Faynleyb, CAMS, CRCM, CAFP as Senior Vice President, Deputy Chief Risk Officer. Working out of the organization’s Bedminster, New Jersey
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Results, as Net Interest Margin Continues to Expand
Bedminster, NJ, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) (the “Company”) announces its fourth quarter 2022 results. This earnings release should be read in conjunction with the Company’s Q4 2022 Investor Update, a copy of which is available on our website at www.pgbank.com and via a current report on Form 8-K on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. The Company recorded total r
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:PGC) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 75%
If you want to know who really controls Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PGC ), then you'll have to...
Peapack-Gladstone Banks Boonton Christmas Tree Sale Supports Lakeland Hills Family YMCA
PGC Peapack-Gladstone Bank Boonton Branch Bedminster, NJ, Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- This holiday season, Peapack-Gladstone Bank (PGC) presented its 2nd Annual Boonton Christmas Tree Sale to benefit charity. Held on November 25 through December 9, this sale was entirely orchestrated by Peapack-Gladstone Bank volunteers who took pride in making the holidays merry and bright for many local individuals and families. The Bank’s Boonton location at 104 Ely Place was the per
PGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...