Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PGC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PGC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PGC as an investment opportunity.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of PGC is less than 76.92% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PGC is greater than 29.4% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 65.69% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PGC is greater than 36.4% of all US stocks.
- PGC has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- PGC has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is PGC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!